Best way to pay for IPTV services?

Hi there,

Within the advisory section of the rules it says that payment should not be done in the following ways:

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Can someone advise what is the best way to make payment for services?

Thanks for your feedback as i couldnt find an answer when searching the forums!

EK

Only pay by goods and services unless you trust the seller. Friends and Family on PayPal leaves you zero protection and the clue is in the title, if they aren't your friend or relation then pay them money using the protection you'd expect when dealing with a business or stranger online ie goods and services.

Okay thanks for your quick clarification. It completely "stumped" me but all clear now - Cheers for your help.
If you pay by goods and services rather than f&f, the person you are sending to gets your email address, full name, address and postcode, if you pay by f&f he doesn't even get your email address

Only pay by goods and services unless you trust the seller. Friends and Family on PayPal leaves you zero protection and the clue is in the title, if they aren't your friend or relation then pay them money using the protection you'd expect when dealing with a business or stranger online ie goods and services.
I am afraid bazz is correct

If you send someone a quid by f&f it says Mike xyz has sent you a quid, no email on view.
If you pay by g&s it has your email, house number, street and postcode

Well i wouldnt want to share all that information? So i guess F&F is the only option then if we are being realistic?

Is PayPal the most commonly accepted method or do some prefer/take bitcoin, etc?

Well i wouldnt want to share all that information? So i guess F&F is the only option then if we are being realistic?

Is PayPal the most commonly accepted method or do some prefer/take bitcoin, etc?
Its up to your provider, keep away from those who are listed as Newbie (check their join date) or if they haven't made many/any posts in recent weeks

Read the advice in post number 1 of the iptv thread and anyone who tries to convince you to part with money under different terms is breaking the forum rules. Report it to the mods, it's their place to decide.

Read the advice in post number 1 of the iptv thread and anyone who tries to convince you to part with money under different terms is breaking the forum rules. Report it to the mods, it's their place to decide.
They probably already know in reality. It would like asking a dealer for a receipt for bag of weed

They probably already know in reality. It would like asking a dealer for a receipt for bag of weed

I dunno. Rules are important, rules keep us safe. If we disregard all rules coz they don't suit the person/type of person who the rules are protecting us from then what are we? Unsafe.

I dunno. Rules are important, rules keep us safe. If we disregard all rules coz they don't suit the person/type of person who the rules are protecting us from then what are we? Unsafe.
I agree Mr pup. But the problem is two fold.

1. Obviously a super is not going to expose themselves.
2. I'm reality if a member followed the rest of the rules most vets and vip respect there membership over selling a quick sub.

The only way newbies can sell really is sell cheap subs which carries even moreisk.

Back