Best Zgemma Box?

Blizzard17

Looking to upgrade my Zgemma H2S sat box to the new - Zgemma HC7 DVB-S2X from Zgemma Shop £120.00

Question - whats your thoughts?

- Does it support Wooshbuild?

- Is it worth the money?

All zgemma boxes support wooshbuild and grog free range build mate as for the box it's self I've never had one so wouldn't like to give a false opinion on the box

The H7s is a brilliant box and a natural upgrade for the H2s for the price, I have two and would recommend it, one with openvix and one loaded with wooshbuild we'll worth the upgrade!!

The H7s is a brilliant box and a natural upgrade for the H2s for the price, I have two and would recommend it, one with openvix and one loaded with wooshbuild we'll worth the upgrade!!
Thats interesting to know thanks, i thought the zgemma hs2 was getting old so wanted something to upgrade that would be worth the money

I'm looking for a setup that combines the extras of my current firestick for iptv with a sly bouquets feed from a satellite input and stable as you like.
Currently I'm running an old h1 which I cant seem to get to flash up from ipab 6.0.
Ideas?...which zgemma, or should I look elsewhere/

I'm looking for a setup that combines the extras of my current firestick for iptv with a sly bouquets feed from a satellite input and stable as you like.
Currently I'm running an old h1 which I cant seem to get to flash up from ipab 6.0.
Ideas?...which zgemma, or should I look elsewhere/
Have a look at boxes in items for sale mate I got a couple of boxes off members off here and will reflash them with what image you want mate

Back