Best zgemma for iptv?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
As per title. What is the best zgemma for iptv? I want to record late night boxing n so on but my H. 2h doesn't let me record and then atuo update freezes the box. I get suplyers saying the fire sticks are better. But yet I want a epg with a sky m/virgin feel to it.

Basically looking for a zgemma that works wel with iptv? Anything worth spending on or should I just stay with my current box?

Thanks

Yeah that's what I'm finding.. Does it have something to do with the make of USB? Or is that not the issue now. My zgemma just tells me to add a channel to record from but then when I do it asks the same question again.

Have you multiroom sub and how is your iptv setup on a single sub you won't be able to record where as multiroom does but a drop in stream or bb speed will stop the recording aswell

Agree with Baz you need multi room sub or two subs, ask your supplier.
Still hit and miss on zgemma though with failed and 3 minute recordings!!

usually most boxing events are uploaded to piratebay,If you search boxing then the date backwards you will find what your looking for (boxing 2019 11 30).
Then you can send the downloaded event to your box to watch.saves you buying another device.

Now Mendi what have the mods said about asking in the wrong place?

He flatly refuses to ask in the request threads
He requests 5 times a month and makes a point of asking in any thread EXCEPT the request thread, he's been threatened, warned and chastised a hundred times, you are wasting your time saying anything, he basically just does what he feels like

Sorry but i never meant to post in here, i thought it was requested thread. Please can someone put me in the right path thank you. Its not about listening i just cant seem to find the requested post on here. Remember i do struggle to understand post on here as English not my first.

Sorry but i never meant to post in here, i thought it was requested thread. Please can someone put me in the right path thank you. Its not about listening i just cant seem to find the requested post on here. Remember i do struggle to understand post on here as English not my first.
Go to the iptv section first
IPTV Guides Support and Discussions
Don't post in the first thread in that section LOOK for the request thread that will have this month in its title.
It changes every month
So look carefully before asking
Also, the more you request, the less likely you are to recieve good quality lines - constantly asking smacks of freeloading, and top quality suppliers ignore regular requesters as they look like spies/test thieves

Go to the iptv section first
IPTV Guides Support and Discussions
Don't post in the first thread in that section LOOK for the request thread that will have this month in its title.
It changes every month
So look carefully before asking
Also, the more you request, the less likely you are to recieve good quality lines - constantly asking smacks of freeloading, and top quality suppliers ignore regular requesters as they look like spies/test thieves

Free trial are vital, so we know what we are getting thank you.

Back