Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

did any of you guys try the both teams to score bet? just an acca ,you can predict a result too, but that makes it harder, keeps an interest for most of the games any way, not sure but I think the min selection is 3 teams, max maybe 8 to 10, former bookies Celtic used to do 10, then again they gave best price in RP on 1st goal scorer for a while too, got Michael Essien to score 1st against Everton at 33/1 & score anytime at 14/1, one happy day that day

Hedges does the both teams to score acca, abut 10 per bet.
I keep saying I will one of these days, then never get around to it.

you can mix & match selections, either both teams to score or not to score, personally I go for 5 teams ,each to score, the odds ,roughly min of 11/1, best return I got was 186 euro fot a tenner, so near enough 18/1 , Bradford let me down today, for 146 euro, I tend to stay clear of premiership games, lower divisions are lucky for me, Scots Leagues too , but sometimes they limit those on the coupon

A good bet and interest in the matches is this, i think i have said before about it on here, but its this, on the televised games sky sports, bt sports , etc do 2-2 for £2 and 3-3 for £1, then 3-2 and 2-3 for £1 each, always good odds and a fiver outlay, this bet has been way up over the last 5 or 6 seasons, the least it made for a season was just over £200 a few seasons ago, i do it always and last year i was £395 up in profit, although a few times i did up the stake a bit £1 extra on each ,sometimes, its one to try for this season for you punters and see how you go, had yesterdays tea time games up £2 on each 3-2 chelsea and 2-2 preston, i was at windsor for the boxing and it payed for the whole day, i was out from 4 oclock, so give it a go, i always stick to the EPL, EFL and SPL matches as long as they are televised. Also sometimes there will be the odd game that you know not to touch, like citys game today, i had bad luck on kilmarnock game thought killie was getting a penalty in the last minute.

There you go then 2 up yesterday and then Brighton today 3-2 50/1 with some firms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brighton 3.2 at 50/1, wouldnt have thought so. Or are you saying your 3 Bets were at 50/1?

no that was that match alone, chelsea were 33/1 and 16/1 for 2-2 preston, its the same with palace tomorrow night 50/1, Liverpool 22/1 to win 3-2 which is still a decent price.
Believe me these are good bets for an interest in the matches, i didnt see much of the united game, i was watching the hurling, just kept an eye on it.

Hibs was another 3-2 but i never bothered with that one as it wasnt on the tv, 33/1 it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
no that was that match alone, chelsea were 33/1 and 16/1 for 2-2 preston, its the same with palace tomorrow night 50/1, Liverpool 22/1 to win 3-2 which is still a decent price.
Believe me these are good bets for an interest in the matches, i didnt see much of the united game, i was watching the hurling, just kept an eye on it.

Hibs was another 3-2 but i never bothered with that one as it wasnt on the tv, 33/1 it was.

They are good types of bets for fun on matches.

A had a btts and a team to win but typical Man U ruined the bet

They are good types of bets for fun on matches.

A had a btts and a team to win but typical Man U ruined the bet
Its a bet small win bigger policy with it, yeah i would say man utd beat lots of bets today, saved the bookmakers a few quid.

Its a bet small win bigger policy with it, yeah i would say man utd beat lots of bets today, saved the bookmakers a few quid.

Yeah build your cash builder up.

Yeah no doubt if left them out they would probs win.

One league that is good for goals is the Dutch juilper league basically there 2nd division should have a look at that they usually play on a Friday night

Just one of them games tonight try again tomorrow.

On bet365 there bet builder you can do many free kicks throw ins goal kicks in a game you can get some big prices with them.

My losers for tonight

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-21-18-32-26.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-21-18-32-26.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2018-08-21-18-32-50.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-21-18-32-50.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 3
Back