BEWARE OF PlutoDirect.co.uk

lostone

TK Supporter
Hi All,

Looking to upgrade the "default" sky dish that was installed when I bought my current home, but mainly as a hobby, to kill the little spare time I have and came across the website mentioned in the title ( PlutoDirect.co.uk : Low prices in Satellite & CCTV Equipments ), but not sure if the website is trustworthy enough to buy from there.
I mean, there are some sections that look unfinished (missing images, etc), some pages are 404-ing (the "wishlist page, for example), and was wondering it anyone here actually bought anything from them? The prices they display are quite ok for what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
George

Your thread looks like spam to me and the forum caught it too. But I'm going to allow it and delete it shortly given your post sort of talks it down.

Sorry wasn't my intention to spam, was genuinely looking for some opinions if anyone has any experience with the mentioned website.

ugh... that pretty much answers all my questions about them, cheers man.
(next time I should do more investigations myself before posting on forums, note to self) :-)

you can delete the thread if necessary.

(next time I should do more investigations myself before posting on forums, note to self) :-)

Looks to me like they've already gone bust but left the website up in order to make some pocket money

We see so many threads like yours that are usually a way of promoting sat shops like this as a way to get free advertising, but as I stated in my previous post, yours looked different. I'll leave it up as a warning.

Back