Bikini Wars 2009 !!!

iluvendo

Professional Incompetant
This is as good as it gets folks (remember we are a family oriented forum)
*besides Jo would kill me if I posted anything more revealing*

bikininomodel.jpg

YOu sissy man!!!! :err:

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Ok... thought this was ok.. even for a family environment.... it has a car and the "woman" is classy!! ;)

0601_07z+Kathleen_Duplessis+Kneeling_Down_Pink_Bikini.jpg

Is that one of your own pics Franco? She's very pretty :)

Just wondering, as a professional can you tell me is that pic airbrushed or does she really look that good?

Is that one of your own pics Franco? She's very pretty :)

Just wondering, as a professional can you tell me is that pic airbrushed or does she really look that good?

Yeah thats one of mine- And no I'ts not airbrushed. And YES she is so Pretty! :grin: And to tell you the truth she looks even better in person- No lie. Arizona girls.......mmmmmmm

Last edited:
YOu sissy man!!!! :err:

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Ok... thought this was ok.. even for a family environment.... it has a car and the "woman" is classy!! ;)

0601_07z+Kathleen_Duplessis+Kneeling_Down_Pink_Bikini.jpg

noticed she has a lot of hair under armpit:err:

Come on....Jo is out of town......you can build up a defense while she is away. You can even say I forced you post. I kicked in your door, duct taped you to a chair, taped your hands to the mouse, and forced you to click on bikini pics!!

Sorry Ray, but the law is here..............

An OCEAN away (both of them btw) and you're still to COWARDLY to post a REAL BIKINI pic!!! I'm loosing my "respect" for ENDO.... he need fresh re-install of "pair" to be able to live life!!! :willy nilly:

No problem with a real bikini pic, as long as they have both parts of it on where they are meant to be ;)

Post away endo, any considered to be too risque will be taken down.

No problem with a real bikini pic, as long as they have both parts of it on where they are meant to be ;)

Post away endo, any considered to be too risque will be taken down.

But endo still answers to Jo, so...................

Back