BioShock 2 washes up on shore Feb. 9, 2010

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
by Justin McElroy { 12 hours ago } Breaking News

If you're planning the playoffs for the video game industry's intramural softball league, you may want to avoid the weeks leading up to Feb. 9. That's when the 27 different development studios involved with BioShock 2 (a full half of the world's developers) will be crunching to finish BioShock 2 for release.

After waiting all this time, we're just happy that the game can finally ship, 2K can staff up just a bit more, and work can begin on BioShock 3: Now It's An MMO.

From - Joystiq [Xbox]

Am eagerly awaiting this one.

Don't really want to wait until Feb. but if it means a really good game (as with it's predecessor) then it'll be worth the wait.

i am a little dissapointed they didnt stick to their orig. release date of Nov. just because modern warfare 2 is coming out. Oh well, hopefully we will get a better game because of it.

I'm the same way Homie. I would have liked to have it in hand in November, but as you stated, i'm more concerned about it being a good game. It's got a lot to live up to.

wow this site is flashy!!!1 hey fellas long time no see

fallout 3 seems to follow the genre, btw i always killed the littel girls, dont know
about you guys:P y
eah i hope they dont botch it up but 2k games usually doesn't

-tripplite

but it's so much fun! i believe 7th beat the game both ways, right 7th?

Yeah. My first time through i saved them all. The 2nd time through (which went much quicker lol ) i harvested all of them. ;) It's more fun to harvest them all. :cheesy grin:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

im going through it again myself killing them this time lol

Rock on. You'll find it rather advantageous to harvest them all. Enjoy the ending. :gun2:

I just finished Bioshock, I harvested them all.

Is it worth going through the whole thing again and killing them? Is there that much of a difference at the end?

I just finished Bioshock, I harvested them all.

Is it worth going through the whole thing again and killing them? Is there that much of a difference at the end?

the ending is completely different, you could do it to see it and get the achievment points, or you could just search via youtube.

Back