Satellite Biss for Oscam with Vix

Monkeano

Hi all,

I have oscam-1.20_svn-r11668 on my Zgemma h7s using Vix.
I have followed the Oscam install guide and have successfully got my lines added to oscam.server. Have been experimenting with trying to get biss to work, should biss be group 1 or does it matter? I have tried this but no joy?
reader]
label = BISS
protocol = constcw
device = /etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.key
caid = 2600
group = 1
I have tried working keys in the file SoftCam.key in /etc/tuxbox/config in this format as follows-
F 00011FFF 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Channel name
F 00011FFF 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Channel name

SoftCam.key does not appear under other Files in files in OsCam Webintereface for some reason?
Anyone have a working oscam.server, oscam.conf and softcam.key files I can add my lines to and use to try and open biss?
The keys I have tried worked fine on my other receiver.
Thanks for any help

I had both but Soft key file was not visible on the web interface. I deleted the Oscam Latest and it worked with Oscam Emu on its own. All my channels are working so no need for Latest for me.
If you mean displaying in ocsam webinterface other files section then I have them in both oscam and oscam-emu two different sets of keys when I switch between them.

If you mean displaying in ocsam webinterface other files section then I have them in both oscam and oscam-emu two different sets of keys when I switch between them.

Sorry thought I replied you. Yes I mean displaying in other files . When I had both Oscam and Emu installed, I was not able to see but once Oscam deleted it was visible.

What are your settings? Is there any advantage of having both oscam and oscam emu ?

Cheers

Sorry thought I replied you. Yes I mean displaying in other files . When I had both Oscam and Emu installed, I was not able to see but once Oscam deleted it was visible.

What are your settings? Is there any advantage of having both oscam and oscam emu ?

Cheers
no real advantage for me at the moment not got motorised dish setup yet was just trying both with various lines to see if I could get Racing TV stable but no joy.

Back