Black Friday bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery charger for D size batteries required and must come with 4 batteries please if anyone comes across a deal cheers :grin::(y):

7dayshop
Fast and Smart Universal Home Battery Charger for AA/AAA/C/D and 9V Battery Sizes with LCD display
£9.79

https://www.7dayshop.com/products/7...-9v-battery-sizes-with-lcd-display-wh2-ds-229

Energizer D Cell LR20 NiMH Rechargeable
Batteries 2500mAh - Value 4 Pack
£11.98

https://www.7dayshop.com/products/e...tteries-2500mah-value-4-pack-wh2-e300322000x2
Cheers @dave100 just what i need i got 2 sets of xmas outdoor tree lights that take these batteries for the timer function :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):;):(y)::(y)::(y):

Does anyone know of anywhere still doing the Firesticks for £24.99, the one in my son's bedroom has just knackered itself and everywhere is back to £40 now?

Don't need a 4k one, as his TV is not 4k.

Does anyone know of anywhere still doing the Firesticks for £24.99, the one in my son's bedroom has just knackered itself and everywhere is back to £40 now?

Sign up with HotUKDeals and add a keyword notification for "Firestick". As soon as a bargain appears, you'll hear about it.

you might get one in the boxing day sales but dont think you will get one at the cheper price till then mate

Not sure if it was last year or the year before Amazon had them reduced for black Friday then back up to full price then reduced them again the week before Christmas.

Im stunned by this, looks genuine, I hope it is as placed an order for OLED 65", what you guys think
REMOVED LINK AS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Last edited:
Does not look genuine to me, I cant see how TVs can be sold at these prices, they would all be sold out in 10 minutes, looks like a scam. But if your new TV arrives be sure to let us know.

Im skeptical myself to be fair but have received emails to confirm order number etc, tracking number to follow when shipped, it's seldom I pull the trigger on this type of deal from companies I know nothing about but I've taken the plunge this time so time will tell I guess, checked my bank & the correct amount has been sent so fingers crossed.

UPDATE: after checking online they are a legit company but not to be trusted, could well be a scam, I used a bank account I have setup just for online payments & keep only the funds Im willing to lose in it... will be going to the bank in the morning to descuss options.
On the back of this new info Ivefound I would not recommend anyone else taking the plunge!!!

Last edited:
Im skeptical myself to be fair but have received emails to confirm order number etc, tracking number to follow when shipped, it's seldom I pull the trigger on this type of deal from companies I know nothing about but I've taken the plunge this time so time will tell I guess, checked my bank & the correct amount has been sent so fingers crossed
what one did you order mate?

Did you pay with paypal? When will your delivery be? It would be great if this is genuine, I could buy the wife one for christmas, it would look well in the living room.

Google awtoed.com
Its a scam, internet is full of complaints about them. Hope you don't lose your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back