Blade 7000s add new sat

Sorry don't have a Blade,mine's a Technomate 5402 M3.which I believe is very similar.I'd rename an existing satellite(that you don't use) and change the longitude degree setting.Then do a blind scan.Failing that use a channel list editor to add a satellite,eg NDFEdit or Clarke Tech Editor. Isn't there an Add Satellite option in Installation/Dish Setting,not sure ? Cheers

Last edited:
It's easy mate you need the following, a hammer a bigger hammer and a really big fu****g hammer, a blow torch and a wrecking ball. Start by disconnecting the box I found the best way to do this was by swinging the wrecking ball at the adjacent wall, some small cosmetic damage may occur this is easily smoothed over by applying a little heat to the plastic using the blow torch. Finally take the box outside and hit it with the hammer aiming toward the night sky it you find when it lands there are no new satellites added repeat the final stage using the bigger hammer again if this again fails to add new satellites progress to using the really big fu****g hammer you may need help at this stage as they tend to be a little heavy and difficult to swing.

I hope this is if some use and I am pleased to be of service

Back