Blue HD changing channel remote query

pne1234

im using the Blue HD v3 skin on the zgemma 2s which is an amazing skin by the way. another feature i like is the ability to change channels by inputting the channel number on the remote. the problem is that you have to have formula 1 drivers reaction times to input the numbers before it tries to go to that channel. i put it 4 then 0 and by the time i press 1 its already gone to channel 40. is there a setting that delays this time so you can have enough time to input the numbers?

thanks.

Dont think so sorry. At least not that ive come across.
In my experience its the opposite. Long delay before switching. But different skin

there is a way of doing it, i read about it somewhere, i think you have to edit an xml file or something like that but definatly possible. im near sure it was on this forum about a man looking to do the same thing for his wife as she was blind and took a bit longer to find the buttons as she was used to a larger f5s remote with bigger buttons.

Ok thanks il have a look to see if i can find the post. If anyone else has any information it would be greatly appreciated

Install the extended number zap plugin (y) it's already installed in my latest backup

Last edited:
Back