Blue screen when initialising USB

Vanns

Hi Folks

Looking for some advice...

Have just updated my box to the latest openATV image, then installed wooshbuild….

everything is fine up to the point where it asks me to insert a USB for use with recording TV etc... and warns that it must be initialised and wiped before use, I OK this and I get a bluescreen "component: enigma2" and produces a crashlog.

I have tried multiple open TV images of different versions but get the same result every time with the blue screen, I Ftp'd to the box and grabbed the crash log..

Can anyone advise what my issue is related to?

many thanks

my h2s doing it, i have tried initializing hard drive with box,which works,but then on wooshbuild infinity bluescreen,tried various sticks hard drives ones i have used before...if i wasnt bald ...mess on floor..tried on my vuo duo + .same result...UPDATE..while stuck with wooshbuild infinity,pressed setuo system storage initialize,and it did it,but am stuck half way thru infiinity install ???..cant be box

Last edited:
my h2s doing it, i have tried initializing hard drive with box,which works,but then on wooshbuild infinity bluescreen,tried various sticks hard drives ones i have used before...if i wasnt bald ...mess on floor..tried on my vuo duo + .same result...UPDATE..while stuck with wooshbuild infinity,pressed setuo system storage initialize,and it did it,but am stuck half way thru infiinity install ???..cant be box
Do not initialize it..press the Red button, and it should go to the main screen...Miss it all out ..hope that helps

tnxs for reply zack.ye i have done that.then restart my gui ,and it goes back to same place..the usb bit..if i press ok ..crash..or exit,and back to usb again,and i have taken it out..now it says no storage device found,and its crashed again... and again... ... ...
Tried going back thru webif ..wont work...collected errors etc..so much for being easy..think i try another build..ta ..bobby

Last edited:
tnxs for reply zack.ye i have done that.then restart my gui ,and it goes back to same place..the usb bit..if i press ok ..crash..or exit,and back to usb again,and i have taken it out..now it says no storage device found,and its crashed again... and again... ... ...
when it reboots you do not touch anything but the RED button, just miss it all out and go from there, it wont initialize anyway.so skip it Red button, don't even do gui..

ta zack,but i will have switch off sometime
when i reboot i have to do the same, if i try to do it just crashes there is a fault, so i just hit red button, is it really such a big deal anyway..be a fix at some point i would think, takes less 10 secs to do so matters not to me mine works , what the hell..lol

everything on mine is the exact same as before but sport down, as people say, it is what it is, hope it helped anyway.

I was on 6.1 till last week, now i am 6.3, once i set it up i just put code on woosh, on webif.. all went to plan, mine still wants to initial every time, but so , longs it works,, what we are doing and people want perfect, forever, just never going to happen.

I get round this by flashing the OpenATV 6.3 and then initialising my USB before flashing Wooshbuild Infinity. So when you start flashing Wooshbuild Infinity, you can skip the USB initialising because it's already done.

I get round this by flashing the OpenATV 6.3 and then initialising my USB before flashing Wooshbuild Infinity. So when you start flashing Wooshbuild Infinity, you can skip the USB initialising because it's already done.
Or you can just initialise your usb manually once installed infinity

Or you can just initialise your usb manually once installed infinity
Yea, although I have found that if you skip USB initialising on Wooshbuild Infinity setup and the USB was not initialised in the first place, then Wooshbuild flashes for ages, failing to download certain plugins etc, and you get the white writing sprawling down the black screen for ages. (30 minutes plus sometimes) I just restart the flash again. So now I initialise my USB's within OpenATV first.

Yea, although I have found that if you skip USB initialising on Wooshbuild Infinity setup and the USB was not initialised in the first place, then Wooshbuild flashes for ages, failing to download certain plugins etc, and you get the white writing sprawling down the black screen for ages. (30 minutes plus sometimes) I just restart the flash again. So now I initialise my USB's within OpenATV first.
You can just skip where it says failed to install ect

Back