BlueHD Skin on SUCMNSEE Image

rekutt

Can anyone tell me if the BlueHD skin works on SUCMNSEE image?

All i can find is that it was removed as it was slow?

Dont want to mess the box up but was going to give it a try until Kiddac's Slyk1 version is finished.

Cheers (y)

Can anyone tell me if the BlueHD skin works on SUCMNSEE image?

All i can find is that it was removed as it was slow?

Dont want to mess the box up but was going to give it a try until Kiddac's Slyk1 version is finished.

Cheers (y)

yup sure does, works on all enigma2 boxes

yes it works but as said its a bit slower going through epg and menus why not stick with kiddacs skin the main screens have been skinned

yes it works but as said its a bit slower going through epg and menus why not stick with kiddacs skin the main screens have been skinned

My first thought was to wait until kiddacs skin is complete but i understand that could still be a while. I may get impatient too ;)

Does it cause many crashes as its still not finished, or in your experience have they been ironed out now?

The only 2 major things not skinned on my skin is the radio screens and the movie player. Everything else is cosmetic. Try my skin, use it for a day, then load up bluehd and use that for a day. You will certainly notice the difference.
You can load as many skins as you want and just switch between them. You are not limited to 1.

Now and again there is a bug in my release, but it is soon found, corrected and reuploaded.. The latest ipk files in my folder are bug free.

no i haven't had any crashes due to his skin i did try the picons but again i found it to slow the box down he has done the odd update which caused problems but he updated them straight away

The only 2 major things not skinned on my skin is the radio screens and the movie player. Everything else is cosmetic. Try my skin, use it for a day, then load up bluehd and use that for a day. You will certainly notice the difference.
You can load as many skins as you want and just switch between them. You are not limited to 1.

Now and again there is a bug in my release, but it is soon found, corrected and reuploaded.. The latest ipk files in my folder are bug free.

Im running the BlueHD one now, ill give it a go today kiddac and then put yours on tomorrow and then ill get back to you with feedback (all good im sure ;)

Theres 2 ipk files in the zip file, which one do i use, the latest date one?

Yes always use the latest one. there is always 2 in case my latest update has a few minor bugs. At the moment there is none reported. And as dsayers mentioned. Adding picons and super high res boot loaders will slow your box down. You have to find your own personalised compromise between looking good and working at the speed you want.

Last edited:
Back