WooshBuild Blurry Picture

TBLIAR

Hi
I am having picture blurry issues with my Zgemma H7S and I try to do software update but it’s always saying nothing to update. I tried reinstalling the wooshbuild infinity, but couldn’t resolve the issue.

I can’t find any related issue on the forum. Please kindly help with instructions on what to do.

This will not be a build issue. Have you checked your hdmi connections? Your video settings. Post your video settings.

To me it looks like signal break up,check your feeds f connectors or if on cable splitter,when box is powered off.

Yeah definitely splitter or cable issue there mate! I’d make sure everything is screwed tight if that fails then invest in a good splitter and cables

Manage to fix this mate? I've had the same issue recently, noticed it seems to do it more often when the weather is hot. Also, streaming a picture over webif does exactly the same so don't think it's HDMI or the tv/video settings. I might pick up a new connector tomorrow to test that, also wondering if the box/tuners inside the box are possibly on their way out :(

Manage to fix this mate? I've had the same issue recently, noticed it seems to do it more often when the weather is hot. Also, streaming a picture over webif does exactly the same so don't think it's HDMI or the tv/video settings. I might pick up a new connector tomorrow to test that, also wondering if the box/tuners inside the box are possibly on their way out :(

If it is weather dependant, odds on its a dish problem, alignment / LNB etc.

neither @TBLIAR nor @uksparky have said whether they're using iptv, Satellite or cable, pointless guessing until they cough up some information

Apologies, some reason I thought cable was already mentioned. Can't speak for TBLIAR but my issue is with Cable, also the issue has happened sporadically often for a few days then ceased but returns a few days later. It's also the same across all channels, not specific to specific channels.

Apologies, some reason I thought cable was already mentioned. Can't speak for TBLIAR but my issue is with Cable, also the issue has happened sporadically often for a few days then ceased but returns a few days later. It's also the same across all channels, not specific to specific channels.

If on cable, the splitter/cables are the most important part of the setup, pointless having a £300 box with a 50p splitter and made up cables.
You need either Tratec, Technetix or Labgear splitter and top quality cables, decent splitter is less than a fiver and good cables are about £3....cables should be as short as posible, 2m or less.
If it's definatley worse in warm weather, make sure the box is out of direct sunlight and is well ventilated.
if it's pixellation.distortion, this is the equipment you are using, if stop/start/freeze, it could be the line or you may need to scan for channels as VM have changed frequencies/transponders in a lot of areas

If on cable, the splitter/cables are the most important part of the setup, pointless having a £300 box with a 50p splitter and made up cables.
You need either Tratec, Technetix or Labgear splitter and top quality cables, decent splitter is less than a fiver and good cables are about £3....cables should be as short as posible, 2m or less.
If it's definatley worse in warm weather, make sure the box is out of direct sunlight and is well ventilated.
if it's pixellation.distortion, this is the equipment you are using, if stop/start/freeze, it could be the line or you may need to scan for channels as VM have changed frequencies/transponders in a lot of areas
Hi
I am having picture blurry issues with my Zgemma H7S and I try to do software update but it’s always saying nothing to update. I tried reinstalling the wooshbuild infinity, but couldn’t resolve the issue.

I can’t find any related issue on the forum. Please kindly help with instructions on what to do.
Ask your cable company to send an Engineer to check/replace all interior and exterior connections as they sometimes deteriorate over time especially the outside metal connections that get corroded due to weathering and will affect the signal strength and quality of your picture.

neither @TBLIAR nor @uksparky have said whether they're using iptv, Satellite or cable, pointless guessing until they cough up some information

You're absolutely right, we were 'second guessing' them, but when someone says that it's affected by the weather, I naturally made
the assumption that they're using satellite.

I have yet to come across cable or IPTV being weather dependent.

Back