Bouquets disappearing

I have issues with new live bouquets appearing under VOD bouquets but not mixed in the VOD as @NazoDoop had. I haven't noticed issues with EPG though.

Edit here's my report to suls
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/epgimporter/#comment-1084

defo epg gone i figured out the multi vod part and posted up on the group to help all out BUT this epg thing has got me stumped!!!

Ive got their app on the firestick V1 but its clunky and hell don't like it much prefer the zgemma...

Last edited by a moderator:
defo epg gone i figured out the multi vod part and posted up on the group to help all out BUT this epg thing has got me stumped!!!

Yeah I loaded the epg on my browser to make sure it’s active and it is.
My sub ends late next month so if it’s not done by then I may change .
Shame because for such a big server it’s pretty much 99% stable

Yup can't fault the service really BUT no one on there has a clue about E2

I have issues with new live bouquets appearing under VOD bouquets but not mixed in the VOD as @NazoDoop had. I haven't noticed issues with EPG though.

Edit here's my report to suls
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/epgimporter/#comment-1084
Bud see your post on there...have you mentioned the EPG???

Bud see your post on there...have you mentioned the EPG???
I didn't notice EPG issues plus I don't think I have the same provider as you as they support enigma2. I'm on ATV 6.3 that doesn't seem to work with e2m3u2bouquet something about python request. I'll flash vix or openatv 6.2 and check when I get chance.

I didn't notice EPG issues plus I don't think I have the same provider as you as they support enigma2. I'm on ATV 6.3 that doesn't seem to work with e2m3u2bouquet something about python request. I'll flash vix or openatv 6.2 and check when I get chance.
ahhh right i see but we have same issues regarding the VOD added live TV listing entry's

Might have to go old school and putty up the script

Got it working.
Installed echannelizer on my PC, imported the M3U and EPG url. wrote to box, rebooted, ticked the epg source in epgimporter

Cheers DS yeah see they have tweaked 0.7.7 so youve tested without changing the URL temp fix? im not home right now so will try laters
Yes I just installed new plugin without changing url. From looking at other posts in suls site it's the streams not ending in .ts so open your m3u file and see how the problematic channels end in. Mine end in .ts for live and .mp4 for VOD.

Yes I just installed new plugin without changing url. From looking at other posts in suls site it's the streams not ending in .ts so open your m3u file and see how the problematic channels end in. Mine end in .ts for live and .mp4 for VOD.
Yes see this mate has got it working though he is not on wooshbuild and using latest zgemma box. mine has locked up after resetting bouquets and re-running to repopulate. as nothing in the source to refer to when new epg importer version was installed.

Not had any issues on standard Open Atv 6.2 with suls 0.76 and I get all uk and usa epg.Checked my m3u and it ends in ts. I use the same setup on Vu+ boxes and Zgemma.

Looks like an issue with specific iptv and possibly xtream codes software.
Yes defo....Im not sure but wondering if tweaks for champions league blocks work arounds have caused this as always issue in match weeks and this happened the night before the current group games. previously takes time to get info back after the weeks matches.

Though i still like to sort this out via suls ....

I think its just a matter of waiting mate. I've kept suls so will try it again next week.

I get a free 14day trial with echannelizer, if suls is not fixed by then i will take out a year of echannelizer

Latest update defo working as a mate has just sorted 2 x boxes zgemma 7c's latest openatv and was simple as suls explained with the latest update,

Back