Bouquets / Folders out of order on Zgemma H9s

I thought if you had rytec selected in jedimaker you could not select them in epg importer.

I thought if you had rytec selected in jedimaker you could not select them in epg importer.
No you need to select rytec sources in epg importer, choosing use rytec UK in jedimakerxtream just matches the service reference to uk

@dsayers2014 I've just been going back to jedi maker now.

I've reset e2m3ubouquet and done the update settings, created the bouquets in jedimaker from my playlist, done the sources in epg importer and imported, it imports the events from provider all good but when I press fav there is only the favourite folder there an no other bouquets or folders.

Any ideas?

Only thing I have noticed in jedimaker if you click on playlist, it shows the name of mine and on the right where it says Active 0, Max 1.
Should the active be saying 1? If so how can I get this to change.

Thankyou

it will only say active if you are currently on an iptv channel. you can also edit your iptv name when you are in that section.

@dsayers2014 I've just been going back to jedi maker now.

I've reset e2m3ubouquet and done the update settings, created the bouquets in jedimaker from my playlist, done the sources in epg importer and imported, it imports the events from provider all good but when I press fav there is only the favourite folder there an no other bouquets or folders.

Any ideas?

Only thing I have noticed in jedimaker if you click on playlist, it shows the name of mine and on the right where it says Active 0, Max 1.
Should the active be saying 1? If so how can I get this to change.

Thankyou
Was bouquets working before through jedimakerxtream?

Was bouquets working before through jedimakerxtream?
I did get them yesterday after you said about resetting the e2mbouquet and turning that off then they came. But because I went to go down the file edit road, I went back that way again. Later last night I tried again with jedi but still couldn't get it for some reason, the same now.

It says it has created the bouquets, and imports, just no folders when I press fav it is empty.

Try a reboot
Just done this, also installed playlist again via the script, created bouquets all good, saved, checked sources and imported all good but still no folders in fav, only the favourites folder.

I know over the last couple of weeks, it has been a bit temperamental doing this, then works.

Just done this, also installed playlist again via the script, created bouquets all good, saved, checked sources and imported all good but still no folders in fav, only the favourites folder.

I know over the last couple of weeks, it has been a bit temperamental doing this, then works.
Are you sure you're not getting blocked? Try with a VPN

Should I need to do anything with that pyo file again do you think?
Although the issue prior to that was it wouldn't import any events.

Should I need to do anything with that pyo file again do you think?
Although the issue prior to that was it wouldn't import any events.
Instead of looking in the favourites folder, just press the TV button on the remote
Are all the iptv bouquets showing?

Different location tried, epg importer imports events when manually doing it with yellow button, but no folders still.

In that case it's not creating them.
Try a test line to see if that line will create bouquets.
If it does, which it will, it's your provider

In that case it's not creating them.
Try a test line to see if that line will create bouquets.
If it does, which it will, it's your provider
I'm not sure how to try a test line.

After I was in playlist and created bouquets at the start it said it's created 160 bouquets (all were ticked).

Back