Bouquets / Folders out of order on Zgemma H9s

did epg importer complete if you are trying to make bouquets with live, vod and series most people do not use jedimaker now for vod and series they use xstreamity, knew you would have had bother using m3u file that was ok years back when there were not thousands in vod and series.
Yes it did complete. But I'm not sure if the source is still valid as that was the line what got deleted in the playlist.txt file, which has removed the original playlist in jedimaker.

Yes it did complete. But I'm not sure if the source is still valid as that was the line what got deleted in the playlist.txt file, which has removed the original playlist in jedimaker.
did you check path in jedimaker is m3u file in same one mind you it did take ages so sounds like it was correct.

I have previously had an issue with JediMaker not actually creating the bouquets even though I’d been through the whole process of entering the playlist and selecting which sections I want etc.

After lots of trial and error I found that it is something to do with the option to place bouquets at the top or bottom of the list which some panels don’t like. Downgrading to v5.21 of JediMaker resolved the issue for me as the option to place IPTV bouquets at the top or bottom of the list was added back into v5.22
GUYS THIS HAS NAILED IT!!!!

I CHANGED THIS SETTING IT WAS SET TO TOP, I HAVE CHANGED THIS TO BOTTOM AND THEN CREATED BOUQUETS AND NOW THEY ARE THERE.

WOW. I'M AMAZED THAT THIS HAS SORTED IT, WHY I DON'T KNOW BUT IT HAS, AND JASON HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME.

Yes I did check this and they are both correct, pointing at the right file location,
do you have bouquets are placed at bottom in settings in jedimaker there is a bug in latest version as someone mentioned if you put them at top they get deleted

GUYS THIS HAS NAILED IT!!!!

I CHANGED THIS SETTING IT WAS SET TO TOP, I HAVE CHANGED THIS TO BOTTOM AND THEN CREATED BOUQUETS AND NOW THEY ARE THERE.

WOW. I'M AMAZED THAT THIS HAS SORTED IT, WHY I DON'T KNOW BUT IT HAS, AND JASON HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME.
You’ve actually helped me out there too! I never tried changing the setting to bottom I just went back to an old version which didn’t have this option.

You’ve actually helped me out there too! I never tried changing the setting to bottom I just went back to an old version which didn’t have this option.
Lol I'm not sure mate, but you've helped me here as this has worked, as mentioned by urie there must of been a bug that stops this when it is set to top and they don't show.

I'm not sure how this changes anything as they are at the top anyway as they are the only ones in there, even with it now set to bottom.

Thank you again for this, and to everyone who has helped me. You have all been a huge help with helping me get this sorted.

I've got to go now, but hopefully tomorrow evening I will do a fresh install of this again from scratch to just prove this from start as we've had to try so many things and will report back here, with I'm sure what will be only good news.

Thanks again all of you, it's much appreciated for the time you have given me.

it does matter if you have bouquets from various sources i,e, sky, freesat. iptv. you would not want to scroll through tons of iptv bouquets

I have my setup in JediMaker to automatically update the IPTV bouquets at 4 am and then set autobouquetmaker to update my Freesat bouquet at 4:30am which then places the Freesat, Favourites and Last Scanned bouquets above the IPTV bouquets in the list as they were scanned last.

I have my setup in JediMaker to automatically update the IPTV bouquets at 4 am and then set autobouquetmaker to update my Freesat bouquet at 4:30am which then places the Freesat, Favourites and Last Scanned bouquets above the IPTV bouquets in the list as they were scanned last.
what about epg importer have you not got that setup it should be last. I have mines setup with only 5 mins between them. Depends on your box some of the older ones need more time.

what about epg importer have you not got that setup it should be last. I have mines setup with only 5 mins between them. Depends on your box some of the older ones need more time.

Yeah sorry missed that one, epg importer is scheduled last at 5 am. Just habit leaving half hour between each one from when I had an h.2h but agree they only take minutes on the h7s that I have now.

Guys just to confirm, I have removed all of this now and reinstalled jedimaker, done the script for the playlist and checked the settings and made sure the setting for the bouquets is set to top.

And all has installed correctly and bouquets/folders are there all good.

A question as I only have iptv to the box no ariel etc. So, in epg importer do I need rytec uk sources ticked?

Or can I just have my provider as per my playlist in jedi?

Last edited:
In jedimakerxtream playlist I have both rytec UK and providers epg to yes and epg importer rytec and providers source ticked, this should try to fill in any blanks not on providers epg.

In jedimakerxtream playlist I have both rytec UK and providers epg to yes and epg importer rytec and providers source ticked, this should try to fill in any blanks not on providers epg.
That is how mine is set now, was just wondering if rytec uk was just for ariel related stuff, but only a vague thought so probably doubtful. There are chunks of the epg missing, is your like this, for eg nothing for ITV?

Do you have auto update set in jedimaker and epg importer? and will it import if box is in deep stanby as prefer to leave mine in deep stanby when not in use?

rytec-uk its for satellite but thats doesn't matter it still gets epg and yes automatic update will update when in deep standby look at the settings.
Also go here and download jedimaker pdf help file jedimaker pdf
What is missing from epg is it non uk listing if so that is down to your iptv provider .

rytec-uk its for satellite but thats doesn't matter it still gets epg and yes automatic update will update when in deep standby look at the settings.
Also go here and download jedimaker pdf help file jedimaker pdf
What is missing from epg is it non uk listing if so that is down to your iptv provider .
Okay thankyou for the info.

The missing info from epg is UK, it is ITV channel.

Also just to report I have gone through the instructions back on page 1 from dsayers on how to edit the iptv sort current xml file and I have done this and does work too, which means e2m3u2bouquet can still be used and organised. I'm finding that this epg does appear fuller, but will see.

Thanks to you all I now have 2 choices :smiley:.

Guys any ideas on this please.

I've got the import setup in epg importer to wake box from deep stanby at a set time to import, then to return the box to deep stanby when finished importing.

All this works, except it puts the box back to stanby instead of deep stanby at the end?

I prefer to keep the box in deep stanby if I can.

Thankyou.

Back