Bouquets Update

stevebrooks

I have added a IPTV bouquet to my H2S, It shows up as N/A in the bouquets list, when i click on the bouquet it shows all my channels. I changed the name with E,Channelizer to MY TV. That worked ok, but when my iptv provider updated his list, my H2S does not update the new channels. What am I doing wrong ?

Has your provider given you a script to download the m3u that way you can either run the script in script runner or if they have a decent script it should download the m3u on boot. If they haven't you'll need to download the m3u and add it manually every time the list has changed

Cheers dsayers2014 for your quick reply. I tried adding the script via putty, which worked, apart from every time I reboot my device it add's another bouquet. They all have the title of N/A

Looks like you will need to download the m3u to desktop and add manually with echannelizer you'll need to delete the iptv bouquet before using echannelizer or you'll have the same it will duplicate the bouquet

If you're provider has given you the script or supports m3u to bouquets on enigma2 best speak to them about it

Has your provider given you a script to download the m3u that way you can either run the script in script runner or if they have a decent script it should download the m3u on boot. If they haven't you'll need to download the m3u and add it manually every time the list has changed

Every time i reboot using this method it adds an updated bouquet but does not delete on old bouquet.

Back