Box is stuck in boot mode on front screen

Adey100

Not sure what ive done really

put wooshman on perfect yesterday but then it started having sound issues ( NONE on any channel ) and it wouldn't series link record so me being a smart arse thought id do a master reset and now its just got the boot on the front panel and please wait on the tv screen ..

has any one any ideas ?

First how to get back to stock so i can start again and if ido why was i having problems with sound and series link recording

Many thanks in advance (y)

Hopefully your line is backed up?
Flash the basebuild from usb and start again.
I think the sound issues are an OpenATV 5.3 issue rather than specifically Wooshbuild.

line is yeah in ok with that

wooshman base build that puts me open atv 5.3 bk on again doesnt it

thanks for replying

yes mate, brand new clean install.
Once you have it running sweet make a full system backup and save it to your pc. You can restore it back to exactly as it was then if you have problems in the future.

yes mate, brand new clean install.
Once you have it running sweet make a full system backup and save it to your pc. You can restore it back to exactly as it was then if you have problems in the future.

How do you run a full system backup please willo ?

I'm not near a box but on OpenATV it's something like Menu > Setup > Software Management

Backup Settings - this can be used to restore all your settings to a new installation.
Full Backup or Image Backup - used to restore the system back to exactly how it was when you made the backup.

Well just put wooshman 4.1 back on ... Still no sound .. and the front panel says boot all the time :whacko:

yes was working fine apart from couldnt series link recordings

ive flashed with atv .5.3 which went on ok but exactly the same no sound and boot on the front panel

Back