Box keeps defaulting back to SLY after re-flash

For ABM to work for Sky UK, it has to tune/lock onto the 11778 frequency. Your signal finder screen shows you checking a different frequency.

If this was working before, you are looking at a hardware issue. LNB, cabling, alignment. Performing a single satellite scan on 28.2 should get you over 850 channo. Yes, it will be good to update image, but that is not the main issue.
Hi how can I unlock the frequency please

Openatv 6.4 is out of date,try flashing openatv 7.3 to another partition.
Blue button and flash online.
it will download and then ask which partition you want to flash to.
Hi thank you for your reply. I am using this box for Freeview channels and oscam uk sly line. I am also using jedi maker as well. If you could assist me how to update the software of the box with step by step guide please. Thank you

Blue button
Flash online
Select latest openatv 7.3
Select partition to flash.
Back up settings yes
Clean(just flash and start clean)
Go through set up and then install plugins,epgimport,jedi,skins etc and reboot box.
Go to epg settings and change epg location to media/hdd.

Blue button
Flash online
Back up settings yes
Go through set up and then install plugins,epgimport,jedi,skins etc and reboot box.
Thank you mate. I will try it. Appreciate it.

Blue button
Flash online
Back up settings yes
Will oscam be in the plugin. I m using sly line as well? Can I get automaker bouquets as well.

It should be in the plugins (make a note of the one you are using)
ABM is already included,menu,setup,reception.

Also @bigwig21 said backup settings but you cannot restore them when moving from openatv 6.4 to 7.3 but you can extract some things from the archive example
etc/tuxbox/config folder or some other folders that you use from enigma2

Back