Box reccomendations

just get a zgemma H9s and that will do all you need

1. sat tuners
2. iptv
3. connect to your personal media using mount points
4 has the sky look
5. it is also 4k
6 connect a usb drive for recording

If you have not set up one of these boxes before you will have to do a fair bit of research . you seem to be intent on spending a lot of money when you don't need to. it dose not matter how much you spend on a enigma 2 box they all do the same thing. in the old days we used to spend a lot of money on the VU range as these were the only boxes that had twin tuners and a 7 day epg.

Thanks, but only one tuner on the H9s, unless I'm mistaken. I'm dumping sky and I know that any freezes or laggy UI will bug the hell out of me. I see so many people stating that they started with Zgemma boxes but then went onto Vue/Mutant/other boxes later and wished they had done it earlier. Not seen one person say its just snake oil, so I'm hoping there is some truth in this.

I appreciate that they all do the same, but its the way that they do it, that is also important. I'd rather pay more for a slicker experience particularly if I'm going to be pushing 4k video with HD audio through the box.

Thanks, but only one tuner on the H9s, unless I'm mistaken. I'm dumping sky and I know that any freezes or laggy UI will bug the hell out of me. I see so many people stating that they started with Zgemma boxes but then went onto Vue/Mutant/other boxes later and wished they had done it earlier. Not seen one person say its just snake oil, so I'm hoping there is some truth in this.

I appreciate that they all do the same, but its the way that they do it, that is also important. I'd rather pay more for a slicker experience particularly if I'm going to be pushing 4k video with HD audio through the box.

I don't know if 4K works yet with IPTV ? Some members were saying they had issues streaming it.
But you made a good choice for a future-proof box

You have done the easy bit. The hardest thing is finding a good supplier do your self a favor and do your own research decide what you want from a supplier and take your time.

Think about the average cost of a server is £10 a month. you will find cheaper but their will always be a compromise. No matter what anybody tells you. Welcome to the club.

Back