Box stuck in startup

Hi was just wondering if anyone could help recently purchases a h2s and has been all fantastic couldn't be more happy but I have come down this morning the box seems to be stuck in a pre start up mode and just says 00 on the front of the box. I turned it off and checked all cables all seem good I restarted it said boot then got up to number 49 then started counting again and got to 86 and then went to 00 and that is where it stops just wondered if they was something I can do to force a reboot or something also was working fine when i went to bed i have attached a pic of what it shows on screen thanks in advance
uploadfromtaptalk1451633558874.jpg

I don't suppose you have a backup of your image that you could try to reflash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you have completed setup & all is good the 1st thing to do is make an image backup (for VIX: menu/setup/vix/image manager...blue to create)
this way should anything go squiffy you can reload everything as it was when last working rather than having to start over re-flashing the box from scratch

I did all that through image backup but I never created a backup on a usb stick which was stupid of me I know but only had box 7 days as it stands I can't do anything with it at all it is just frozen

start over....reload everything from scratch, if you encounter a problem re-flashing or the box not detecting usb with image on it... low level format the usb with HDDguru then windows full format before loading image

Problem is box came preloaded with image already on I have sent message to supplier but don't want to change anything just yet just incase a problem with the box

Also can I ask the back up I made in vix back up manager will that be stored on sd card or on the hdd if so I am assuming I can copy from them to usb to create backup then re flash box

I have mine set to store on HDD, Im not 100% but using filezilla it may be possible to ftp it off the hdd then send to a USB & re-flash, try it & see

I am not 100% sure if I got this right with filezilla do I need to connect through my box to try extract file from hdd ? If so i cant connect to box i tried
that this morning or do you mean plug hdd into laptop and try extracting files from it that way

Back