Boxing streaming poor last night

userlee5267

TK Veteran
hello

Just wondered what happened with the boxing last night.

Seen on Facebook the bigger groups had problems, must of been around 5 groups I seen with no working links and loads moaning. Mine went piss poor around the last fight in the prelims and never recovered until the end.

Luckily I found it on a French channel fsr 1 direct hd or summat and it was mint. But the main links were dead.

Had various messages from friends to saying there’s died as soon as they got in the ring then come back on in the last round

My provider had 7 streams as well as the stream on US Showtime - didnt miss a beat.

I also read online that VM were having issues. On VM CS - first few rounds were glitchy but then sorted itself out.

Yes mine was mint but only on French channel. Strange must be a overloaded server. Other channels were fine just the main links.

Or was it isp blocking main links god knows ha.

You know when some groups are about to go off on Facebook when they say. No support after 10pm we’re watching the fight ourselfs lol

My mrs and her drunken friends said perfect picture.
.mean while i enjoyed listening to fight on the radio..

My provider had 4 streams initially then when people had issues he increased that to 9 streams and I watched the main event without a single flicker. It seems a lot of servers had issues, definitely a challenging night for IPTV providers!

Well, it is April 1st.
Reaper.
Wanting to check out IPTV providers and boxing is usually a good test. which box would you recommend to get started on, is zgemma a good bet? (I have one for my pops for non iptv, and wondering if its worth standardising models across the family. You know we all get questions for those boxes!)

The choice of boxes is your own decision---everyone has their own preference plus if you look thru this site you will see the question asked and answered many times.
Reaper.

its was bit jerky using nettv which is free, but i watched it on nova sport hd 1 on 0.8e. Apart from the laungage problem it was corking picture.

Back