Boxing tonight

Okay I’m out, my point being is if local cards clear they all clear......that’s all
Then again for all of those claiming to be using local cards maybe they’ve all just been found out

Your missing my point, I am in no way calling you a liar
I’m saying if one local card clears they all do
And I’m pretty sure that I don’t think any provider using local cards never had the fight booked
That’s the point of it being vm issue, that’s just my opinion

My point is that on that night of the boxing the claim is that certain local cards worked
I’m afraid that can’t be true
This why I took offence @garyth it reads like you are saying those claiming local cards worked must have been telling porkies.

Then again for all of those claiming to be using local cards maybe they’ve all just been found out
I think this is very likely, especially if they are charging peanuts for the service

This why I took offence @garyth it reads like you are saying those claiming local cards worked must have been telling porkies.

I think this is very likely, especially if they are charging peanuts for the service

No it reads like if a local card clears they all do, that’s the point being made. Not unless you have better information as why this wouldn’t be the case
Again I would be astonished if all local cards never had the fight on.

True but always been a fan of delboy especially when he goes off on one :grin:
Yeah I like him but whytes improved no end and deserves a shot now but don’t get it lol!
But on to the other subject! I got the fight and five minutes down the road my friend didn’t on a different provider so it’s 100% a provider in my eyes if not I must of been the luckiest boxing fan going that night

Yeah I like him but whytes improved no end and deserves a shot now but don’t get it lol!
But on to the other subject! I got the fight and five minutes down the road my friend didn’t on a different provider so it’s 100% a provider in my eyes if not I must of been the luckiest boxing fan going that night
I got it on iptv but cut out for about 10 mins then cleared then went off ended up ordering from sly to watch on my phone in end didn't want to miss it but true Whyte has improved since Joshua fight and would be a good tear up but hearn knows Whyte is a risk even tho he promotes them both

DeGale v Eubank jnr tonight,with some good fights on the undercard.
whats the chances of this clearing tonight on c/s.
i see the programme starts tonight at 6pm on ITV4,

as far as i can see the programme does start at 6pm on ITV4,id imagine that will be just for
the build up and some pre fight hype for an hour,before the encrypytion kicks in at 7pm..

does anybody think it would be available through the E2iplayer?..maybe through a polish/german channel

as far as i can see the programme does start at 6pm on ITV4,id imagine that will be just for
the build up and some pre fight hype for an hour,before the encrypytion kicks in at 7pm..

does anybody think it would be available through the E2iplayer?..maybe through a polish/german channel
Sometimes yes have a look through webstreams on iplayer

Back