Boxing

Well it was not a classic , but it just shows joshua can box his way to victory without knocking everybody out, nice to see him go the distance tho.

We will probably find out in the future, I still think AJ is still learning with every fight m8.

Fight was ruined by the ref, he wouldnt allow Parker to get on the inside of AJ, if he was allowed then Parker would of won the fight.

The hype train goes on..

The ref certainly ruined it, but I don't think Parker would beat AJ with a different referee but that's only my opinion ??.

And you're fully entitled to it. I dunno mate, i still stick to Parker would of won last week if he was able to box his way,it would of caused AJ alsorts of problems, and would of been the difference. Parker ain't no mug,the bloke still hasn't been put down by any opponent, AJ knew he couldnt put him away if he was honest, he knew full well if he got on the inside then he was in trouble.

I guess it's windwill Wilder next then?

Didn't seem like Parker wanted it enough to me. He was happy to not get sparked out.

This was his chance to unify multiple titles and it fizzled out. That may have been down to the ref, AJs dominant jab or his lack of fight.

But he didn't seem to want to walk through walls and take AJs belts

AJ did what was needed slimmed down lighter on his feet kept out of harms way.. fighting the pikey if fight goes ahead Different fight, different tactics AJ is young and hungry.

pikey. flabby and out of shape..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back