Boxnation SD Gone...

muffmonkey

It seems boxnation sd has gone,i have tried 2 full channel list scans just to be sure but both times boxnation does not show afterwards.i have also noticed a small HD logo in the right hand corner which wasnt there before,has this channel gone HD only now or are the sd channels starting to take a hit.:(

SD was working two days ago, HD wasn't.

Will check later and post the frequency if it's still on.

What box u using? I noticed vix abm sky missed sky arts 2 sd twice yesterday on me in scan.

I was having trouble with crossepg on vix missing loads of info on various channels but changed the sources to rytec if I remember rightly but that's another story completely lol

Last edited:
Yeh must try that. Using helios 017 clone safe image for ibox2 +.
New box coming monday apparently new type of flash file.
For airsat version

Last edited:
another brick with original image?if your using a patched clone image please say as people do read the wrong thing.lol

another brick with original image?if your using a patched clone image please say as people do read the wrong thing.lol

You're right sorry. Ammended

---------- Post Merged on 07-06-2014 at 12:11 AM ----------

What box u using? I noticed vix abm sky missed sky arts 2 sd twice yesterday on me in scan.

I was having trouble with ABM on vix missing loads of channels but changed the sources to xmltv and its been fine since. I also updated to Helios image as the 3 is no longer supported.

Just looked. The xmltv is just the epg so doubt it'll make a difference to the service scan.

Yep my bad I've mixed up ABM with crossepg. Was getting alot of n/a on various channels and figured(wrongly) it was the same prob. I'll delete previous post lol. Friday night homebrew is working well on the plus side.

Im using a dreambox DM800 HD PVR,i tried 2 auto scans and no joy,im affraid i dont know how to manually scan for it or enter the transponder details manually either,could someone please tell me how to manually get the channel back its my favourite channel and its killing me not being able to watch it,CHEERS MUFF.:beg:

This is the channel info for boxnation on my dreambox,does it look as if its correct,it was TP 11680/v/27500 before i changed it to 11681 as it is now in the screen shot,still after another scan with the new frequency updated it does not show the channel,it shows whats on but the screen is blank,this is driving me up the fooking wall guys,what am i doing wrong???
20140608_132855.jpg

Satman im a real newbie when it comes to this kind of stuff mate,most i`ve ever done with the box is do an auto scan for channels when they have stopped coming through,i havnt got a clue what your on about fella,ABM?? dont what that is,i know its a pain helping newbie`s out so i understand people not wanting to explain in detail the info needed to sort this,i`ve tried googling for info but keep coming up empty and i`ve asked they guy who supplied me the dreambox but he dont know either,now i dont know where else to go or who to ask..GUTTED.:willy nilly:

This is the channel info for boxnation on my dreambox,does it look as if its correct,it was TP 11680/v/27500 before i changed it to 11681 as it is now in the screen shot,still after another scan with the new frequency updated it does not show the channel,it shows whats on but the screen is blank,this is driving me up the fooking wall guys,what am i doing wrong???
View attachment 11507

What skin is this mate on openpli? Looks class.

Back