Boxoffice blackscreen?

DeanR1977

So i taped the latest PPV event tonight.... but it only recorded about 1minute then went onto a blankscreen when i turned the recording on & also the same thing when i changed channel onto the Boxoffice? When the recording finished i stopped the timer & guess what.... the picture was back again? At first i thought it was my line but im running two at the moment & both were still fully functional & i even let my line sub guy know but i vagley remember reading about someone having this problem before on here? Does anyone know of a fix for this? Possibly Wooshman, Willo or one of the regular forum members here? & im lucky i have Kodi as a backup on a Android box & IPTV for the download later so my boy can watch it later.

Thankyou in advance everyone

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Think you need to start recording after a few minutes in somehow. Weird I know. Think it was running out that posted it. Could be wrong though!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I try that next time, but its been fine every other month but thankyou for the reply.

You can set a manual timer or edit a timer to record the times you want
you just need to edit it

Just tried to watch the repeat ppv & it stopped in the same place, so i changed the channel & changed it back & it was fine, think i will just record on the hr next time for the ppv & see if that works? Haha

Back