brand new live dj streaming platform

Havnt you got any bass djs or any that plays bassline
not many on pcr mainly disco ,funk,deep tech but i do have anuther station basement voltz that dus jungle,d+b not many bassline about now lol im not 14 yrs old lol

peoples city is mainly house ,funk,disco,tech,r+b n reggea

Better than listening to the commentary of Utd v Everton :ROFLMAO:
true lol

Can't stand house music but your site looks decent mate with info about each dj ect nice work and hope it works out mate
radio 1 aye alot gone into that i run /pown the broadcast server llad who built phone apps n stuff owns n runs/hosts pcr website

Can't stand house music but your site looks decent mate with info about each dj ect nice work and hope it works out mate
radio just plods on tb flol but the live stream site cud b a quality add at mo we have live streaming from pcr website n it duplicates its self to strem site n onto a pcr live dj channle i have on my iptv server so it widens listerners

I think there should be an option to hide your email address, on the USERS page, everybody can see everybodies elses name & email. maybe an option in the profile setup, unless i was missing something? @simonsuggs79

I think there should be an option to hide your email address, on the USERS page, everybody can see everybodies elses name & email. maybe an option in the profile setup, unless i was missing something? @simonsuggs79
aye got 2 lads working on that 1 buddy i never noticed tbf as im admin on it so i see everything bar passes but its early days gt a dj streaming at mo n il check on user 1 cheers 4 that appreciated i do no all on ther will b sound like as i no em all but il see about fixing tht issue

yeh just getting tht issue fixed now n gonna load a few recordings to let peeps see wen they jion if no 1 live streaming as at mo thers only my radio djs n a few uthers but iam planning a streaming event with the radio station i own peoples city n we can stream events n stuff whitch will b a bonus wen wer aloud out but feedback realy appreciated cheers

That was quick. I registered again. I'll have to get my numark mixtrack out and get practising lol. Is there any way to listen to the station on sonos, via TuneIn maybe?

That was quick. I registered again. I'll have to get my numark mixtrack out and get practising lol. Is there any way to listen to the station on sonos, via TuneIn maybe?
peoples city yeh look up peoples city radio or ask alexa ect ,

Listen - Peoples City Radio
‎Peoples City Radio
Peoples City Radio - Apps on Google Play
Player - Peoples City Radio website players n phone apps
pcr djs will only stream wen they do ther slots ,but thers a new lad playing now on mixstream+ wel b adding a few recordings to home page for new signups to watch n listen to
firstly need to get veiwers counter added

Back