Broadband

Has enyone tried 3 broadband 5g the one without a landline
Yes I have it at home, had it for about 2 months now. If you want to you can plug your landline phone into the back of it you can and it rings if someone calls the mobile number connected to the sim card.
I have line of sight of the mast and they say i'm not in a 5g area. I am and i get over 500mb connection. I have it in an upstairs window to get the best possible speed and then use homeplugs to feed the downstairs where it gets a solid 240mb connection. I'm on the one-month contract they were doing at £24.00.

Is BT broadband any cop and any good for IPTV etc. My Vodafone contract is up after today it's a long story.

They have all said yes fttp this is all what is available in my area will I need to disable things in BT router for my IPTV to work

They have all said yes fttp this is all what is available in my area will I need to disable things in BT router for my IPTV to work
I've been with BT for over 4 years now, never really had a problem as@rs500nutter said turn off smart features, I had a TP link router so use that but there gear is premium compared to some of the others so WiFi is good!
The only difference for me is the WiFi is good in the garden with tp link!

Yes I have it at home, had it for about 2 months now. If you want to you can plug your landline phone into the back of it you can and it rings if someone calls the mobile number connected to the sim card.
I have line of sight of the mast and they say i'm not in a 5g area. I am and i get over 500mb connection. I have it in an upstairs window to get the best possible speed and then use homeplugs to feed the downstairs where it gets a solid 240mb connection. I'm on the one-month contract they were doing at £24.00.
Thanks had the 3 broadband for a couple of months now works great better than the Virgin and at half the price now

Thanks had the 3 broadband for a couple of months now works great better than the Virgin and at half the price now
I took the 3 5g broadband on the one month plan @ £24.00 they have just sent me a letter saying it's going up to £27.50. I've just bought the zte 5g router from ebay and bought a smarty sim with unlimited data at £15.00 per month. I'm testing it now before I give back the 3 sim and router.

What a joke they quoted me a deal for £30.99 phoned them up this morning to cancel the complete WiFi disc and enquired what my bill would be and told £40.99 that they don't even have any offers for £30.99 bloody useless

What a joke they quoted me a deal for £30.99 phoned them up this morning to cancel the complete WiFi disc and enquired what my bill would be and told £40.99 that they don't even have any offers for £30.99 bloody useless
I renewed with BT last month, they were quoting me £40 something for 500meg, I said that I could get Vodafone for £30, hang on a couple of mins, he came back with £35 including WiFi discs.
I don't need the discs but WTH, I have them now.

I renewed with BT last month, they were quoting me £40 something for 500meg, I said that I could get Vodafone for £30, hang on a couple of mins, he came back with £35 including WiFi discs.
I don't need the discs but WTH, I have them now.
They quoted me last year with £43.99 I have been with them for 6 years, I said I was leaving and they gave me a £26.99 deal that has just increased to £28.99 I have 6 months left on it

Back