BT, IPTV and Samsung Smart TV

True enough by the time you buy a half decent router you may aswell by a decent android box. If you don't want to pay sheild prices you have loads of choice

I think one that bazz rates is the amiko A6
The amiko A6 is certainly a good device and highly recommended for the price. Only joined today mike123 so when you posted this he may of not heard of BIG GUN BAZZA :laughing:(y)

To me mate its a no brainer £60 for the box and a VPN for about £40 total cost £100 less than £5 a month over two ywars

From experience 4g internet is great but speeds can fekk up big time at peak times.

Even with VM speeds drop but dont lose alot at peak time. Mostly stable. Only on a few occasions have issues with VM but nothing major.

To me mate its a no brainer £60 for the box and a VPN for about £40 total cost £100 less than £5 a month over two ywars
You do draw that shield out of the bag in nearly all your posting threads fair play :sneaky: You got a few nvidia shares in the old pension pot then ?

True enough by the time you buy a half decent router you may aswell by a decent android box. If you don't want to pay sheild prices you have loads of choice

I think one that bazz rates is the amiko A6
SEE BAZA THAT SHEILD KEEPS POPPING UP :laughing: EVIDENCE

Back