bt ipvt freezing issues?

I would take a trial and find the best one for you are using quite a low end box so may run into trouble with channel zapping. VPNs are heavy on the processor.

When I run speed test says 72mb to my hub, with the one that you use i’m guessing I’m able to get a trial for that one and give it a try out yeah?

Yeah think I’m gonna sort it tomorrow. Thank you to everyone that has responded to me and helped by giving suggestions. Will respond back on how I get on. Hopefully all good.

Yeah think I’m gonna sort it tomorrow. Thank you to everyone that has responded to me and helped by giving suggestions. Will respond back on how I get on. Hopefully all good.
I would phone BT up first about your speeds! They don't normally throttle!! They do blocks at sporting events !say you are having trouble viewing Netflix or the like.
There is a modded Express VPN for free in the resources section on TK once downloaded you just clear cache cookies every 7 days when trial is over and restart trial @ Biff has added it,

Back