BT Sport 1 Hidden gone?

weerydo

I’ve just noticed that BT Sport 1 Hidden although showing a picture it is no longer BT sport 1. I’ve re ran ABM and still the same.

I’ve just noticed that BT Sport 1 Hidden although showing a picture it is no longer BT sport 1. I’ve re ran ABM and still the same.
Last weeks news , BT Sports are gone from cable now, still available in SD on sat, other than that then it would have to be IPTV, if you have no sat or iptv, but you do have the E2istream then you can try going on and going to TS Media player, find Live tv and reply then Swiftstream, sports tv, most of the sports channels are there, BT Sport 1 is playing ok at the minute, but in general all the channels can be hit and miss, its just your luck really, picture quality is the same, it can be decent sometimes.

Last weeks news , BT Sports are gone from cable now, still available in SD on sat, other than that then it would have to be IPTV, if you have no sat or iptv, but you do have the E2istream then you can try going on and going to TS Media player, find Live tv and reply then Swiftstream, sports tv, most of the sports channels are there, BT Sport 1 is playing ok at the minute, but in general all the channels can be hit and miss, its just your luck really, picture quality is the same, it can be decent sometimes.
Thats a great shout ...cheers

Back