BT sport 4k ?

chenks

TK Veteran
not that there will be anything worth while on it right now, but does BT Sport 4K still clear (assuming you have an appropriate box HEVC box of course).

looking at the following boxes, not sure what the difference is between these two - apart from the price
Zgemma H9.2H 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Combo Tuner 1x DVB-S2X + 1x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver
Zgemma H9 Combo 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Combo Tuner 1x DVB-S2X + 1x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 | Multi-stream | Kodi | QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

I think the channel still clears well when i put it on i can hear the audio but no picture because my box aint 4k sadly

not that there will be anything worth while on it right now, but does BT Sport 4K still clear (assuming you have an appropriate box HEVC box of course).

looking at the following boxes, not sure what the difference is between these two - apart from the price
Zgemma H9.2H 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Combo Tuner 1x DVB-S2X + 1x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver
Zgemma H9 Combo 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Combo Tuner 1x DVB-S2X + 1x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 | Multi-stream | Kodi | QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver
what you want to use the box for?

I haven't got one but there are guides on expanding the flash memory so I assume you can only run minimal plugins without doing that.

no most should work. my VU+ is an Arm box and never had an issue with it. All the main builds will install on it without an issue if using a build

While the 4K channel may still clear at the moment it won’t last forever and there is no knowing when it gets switched to the new encryption.
So if your looking to upgrade your receiver then fine but I wouldn’t be buying a 4K box specially for the BT 4K channel on VM.

Back