BT Sport Europe / BT Preview

Evening everyone...

Just a a quick one about the new channel.

Obviously this channel doesn't properly begin until 1st August.

However currently there is only one version of the channel showing on my EPG, that version being the BT Sport Europe not the HD version of the channel showing on my "official" box.

Is is everyone else in the same position?

Thanks

Just to update...

i I did a full scan and I've seen it pop up on the scan, and I've looked around the "all" bouquet and I can see it's there, but it's not adding to the usual sports bonquet...

oddly as well ESPN HD also isn't on the sport bonquet after the rescan.

I've manually added them (BT Sport Europe HD & ESPN HD) to the sports bonquet.

Will these now stay in there going forward or will the auto scans etc move them back out?

any ideas why they wouldn't be automatically in there?

All help greatly received.

Last edited:
It's showing in the sports section under BTSpt/ESPN HD and BT Sport Europe on a new ATV build I'm currently working on. After doing the automatic scan did you try going into AutoBouquetsMaker and deleting existing bouquets before rescanning for bouquets again? If still no joy I think it must be down to the version of AutoBouquetsMaker you have installed. Not sure if you're still using ATV these days or did you move to the dark side? lol . If you're on ATV an online software update will fix, if on Vix can you still update plugins or do you need to sideload?

Thanks @mypockets...

are you getting BT Sport Europe HD on your box then?

No no I didn't delete the bonquets after a rescan so I'll do that now, I didn't realise I would need to, I thought it would all be automatic...

i had got the Apollo 165 Build from our good friend on here in the end. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hi,

ive done a full re flash if the updated sucmnsee vix Apollo 165 image and still no sign of ESPN HD & BT Europe HD.

Im officially stumped, lost.... Any adjective you'd like. Lol.

Any ideas?

I know now I can manually add them to the bonquet as a back up..

are you getting BT Sport Europe HD on your box then?

Yes both HD and non-hd are in the sports section of the epg but nothing on to watch on either of the Europe channels at the moment, the BTSpt/ESPN ones both working fine too in EPG and being decoded.

Thanks @mtpockets

its all a bit strange this one... I'm guessing your on ATV...?

Ive manually added them on and it's ok at the moment, but I've spoke to a few people running ViX and they're saying it's the same for them, No BT/ESPN HD and BT Europe HD showing on their epgs unless they manually add it into the Bonquet themselves.

Do do you think the updates over night will change it all back to normal so I'll have to keep putting the channels back in.

I know now there not showing anything now, but I'm just trying to be a bit proactive not get caught flapping around when it goes properly live August.

Do do you think the updates over night will change it all back to normal so I'll have to keep putting the channels back in.

Yes fairly sure it will keep removing them when it updates overnight unless you create your own bouquet manually from scratch (until the ABM feed gets updated in VIX sources anyway) or disable ABM from doing the daily updates?

Cool beans.... Done all that now... Just putting what I want in there...
Somit will keep them there but still update for frequency changes etc as usual over night ?

Frequency changes etc will happen to all of your other bouquets but not the favourites - you'll just have to re-add them if they stop working.

Awesome.... Thanks for the information and great help as usual.

whats proving odd for men's that espn hd has gon missing from the sports bonquet since the name change to BT Sport \ ESPN HD... Even after a rescan.

So once ive done the rescan is just manually added it back on.

Sorry dude my wondrrful bt bb is off until some lazy git resets at exchange monday so cant test anything

Back