BT Sport on 28.2

paullim

What is everyone's current experience of the BT channels on 28.2?
BT sport 1 and 2 clear for me, but glitch to the point of being completely unwatchable, with BT sport 3 and ESPN rarely clearing at all (entertainment channels are fine).
My seller says that 'most' providers are struggling with this issue at the moment.

Is this true, or am I being palmed off?
It would be interesting to know...

Cheers in advance.

They have been back to being rubbish again for me , this past week, along with quite a few other channels on 28e, but my iptv BT Sports HDs are far better quality anyway and its only 20 seconds behind, so I have been using that.

OK for me using Ccam

What is everyone's current experience of the BT channels on 28.2?
BT sport 1 and 2 clear for me, but glitch to the point of being completely unwatchable, with BT sport 3 and ESPN rarely clearing at all (entertainment channels are fine).
My seller says that 'most' providers are struggling with this issue at the moment.

Is this true, or am I being palmed off?
It would be interesting to know...

Cheers in advance.

I have lines from 3 different providers, they are all bad, for 28e, 2 of the providers lines covers my Eurosat aswell and all sats on there are working perfectly with the same lines, 28e is usually good for me during the early part of the day, then around 3pm, it starts playing up.

Same her bad for me but sometimes work fine in the morning but then gradually get worse as day goes on. To point I use IPTV and dont bother with CS

Same here,3 providers,tried all 3 on there own and are glitching like crazy,other sats are fine except some channels on 42 east what do the same.

Not alone but would be interesting to know if any are working well/unwatchable are all from the same supplier...

Not all on the same supplier, thats impossible as I have tried 3 different ones , and I know of a few people that are not having any problems at all, but the majority are all in the same boat with issues.

Bt used to be fine until a month or so ago. Bt sd is terrible picture anyway. Spoilt by having other HD options so I tend to steer clear

Not all on the same supplier, thats impossible as I have tried 3 different ones , and I know of a few people that are not having any problems at all, but the majority are all in the same boat with issues.
Sounds like most are having the same issue then. To be honest have pretty much given up on it as just gets frustrating trying to watch it with all the freezing.

Mine lasts a few seconds then glitches or freezes completely , only a cheap ebay one though so not really surprising and it did last a few months.

1 and 2 clear for me but freeze constantly, 3 and ESPN don't clear at all. Most of the channels are pretty similar. I'm holding out hope that the viark boxes or these new lines people mention that are meant to work for 28.2 become more mainstream.

Same for me totally unwatchable. Have 3 UK lines on oscam along with one euro line. And it's totally unwatchable along with Asian channels as well.

Back