BT Sport on 28.2

Racing uk will never be back on c/s, I am trying a test now on mgcamd, bt sports and sky sports racing all working, but quite a bit of freezing.

I've updated my ABM to Freeview only despite having a line in it, pretty pointless when it's up and down. My main provider I was with for years stopped doing it but gave a free line. Sky sports racing was constantly glitching or off, racing TV dead as no provider pays for it. I can't see why it's worth messing with it even for BT in SD and when most IPTV have cracking BT streams. With ITV2/3/4 HD behind encryption it's pretty dead for most now.

I was trying to get a working bt sports, mainly for recording the champions league and the Europa league highlights shows, but just too hard to get decent ones now.

crap quality is spot on, my iptv picture quality was far better than sat, but the downside was it was 35 seconds behind, but didnt bother me.

Believe most provider's had given up on it. Became impossible to watch in the end & most said it wasn't financially worth their while.

Back