One Budget 4K TV

bitterman

Hi Guys
I'm looking to purchase a 4k TV for my grandson to use primarily for xbox but films also. Any advice on what to look for or recommendations for TVs. I understand input lag can be an issue but thats as far as my knowledge goes.
Looking to spent £250 - 400 for around 43" tv.

thanks

Get an LG.
I've had one recently and it's a top brand, arguably the best out there at the moment.

Currys and Argos are your best bet

Get an LG.
I've had one recently and it's a top brand, arguably the best out there at the moment.

Currys and Argos are your best bet

I wouldn't touch an LG with a shitty stick,
Used to be a quality brand, but now they are built down to a profit margin, and,
Warranty may as well be written on used toilet paper.
But that's another story.

I have a Samsung NU7400 43" UHD TV. Cant fault the thing..outstanding picture in 4K...excellent connectivity, & was 400 quid with a free 6 year Warranty from Richer Sounds.
Good enough for me, lol

A lot of people going for Hisense TVs.
Haven't got one myself but heardgood things about them and a decent price

I will second that, have two Hinsense TV's a 43 and 45 very good and 6 yr warranty from richer sounds. I think I paid about £329 & £359. They have something called total sonic on the sound so you don't need to buy additional soundbar. HD and 4K Stuff look great. watching Netflix direct from tv rather than through an STB is superb quality.

I had a Panasonic and the screen was bleeding got an LG 4K beats the Panasonic hands down to be honest great sound also

Back