Buffering

pymont88

Hi im new on here just need a bit of help with my iptv it seems to buffer on some channels from time to time is this normal I’ve got a vpn on I’m using proton vpn the free one

The service provider I’m with has been really helpful I’ve changed my broadband from sky to bt I’m using iptv smarters but my provider gave me there new app which seems ok

Not every channel buffers just sometimes

Have you tried with vpn off see if it buffers????
Have you ran a speed test on your device without vpn on then ran a speed test with vpn on to see if a significant drop in speeds
Is skyshield turned off.
I find with smarters if watching a channel press ok on remote and a seek bar will appear and to right you will see HW go to it press on it and it will turn red and the stream will restart that tends to help with buffering

Have you tried with vpn off see if it buffers????
Have you ran a speed test on your device without vpn on then ran a speed test with vpn on to see if a significant drop in speeds
Is skyshield turned off.
I find with smarters if watching a channel press ok on remote and a seek bar will appear and to right you will see HW go to it press on it and it will turn red and the stream will restart that tends to help with buffering
I’m not with sky anymore I’m with bt, without the vpn I get a ping of 12.24mps but no download or upload

go on downloader in the url type in fast.com check speed to the stick.
do films or series buffer, or is it just live tv ?
try doing the usual maintenence on the firestick. clear App cache you use.
try using a different Player in your App.

If its only on some certain channels it might not even be your problem. Speak to your provider ask them to check the channel see if its the same.

go on downloader in the url type in fast.com check speed to the stick.
do films or series buffer, or is it just live tv ?
try doing the usual maintenence on the firestick. clear App cache you use.
try using a different Player in your App.

If its only on some certain channels it might not even be your problem. Speak to your provider ask them to check the channel see if its the same.
Cheers mate appreciate that

Back