Buy a Zgemma 2S at a discounted price

zgemma-uk

FORUM SPONSOR
TK Supporter
Special Price for limited time only

Buy a Zgemma 2S for £62.49 + Delivery

Discount code does not apply as price is cheaper now then it was with the discount code applied!

Zgemma.co.uk already offer the lowest prices on the web.

Purchase here >> Zgemma Star 2S Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver

Last edited:
just looking on your site for one but the coupon code is invalid. seems like the best place to get the V2 on your site so far :)

ooops just noticed this is for the Sat ones andI'm after a Cable one....

Last edited:
try
Code:
tech250nov
as the discount code for the newer models. you must register and not checkout as a guest for the code to work (y)

just looking on your site for one but the coupon code is invalid. seems like the best place to get the V2 on your site so far :)

ooops just noticed this is for the Sat ones andI'm after a Cable one....

aha! awesome, so that code will work for the "cable" one's as well?

Thinking of getting one today

trying to order a Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver, ive created a account and when using the above code it says:

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

has it expired?

DOH! ignore me, seems only for the 2S :)

The Code
Code:
 TECH250NOV
will work on H.S (single sat) , H.2S (twin sat) and H.2H (cable/tessestrial + sat )

the code
Code:
 TECH150NOV
will work on H1 (cable + sat), H2 (cable/terrestrial + sat), 2S (twin sat) and S (single sat)

I have registered on the zgemma site, and im want 4 zgemma star 2s boxes, tried the TECH150NOV code and it doesnt accept it, is it still valid?

Zgemma 2s

Hi do you know where i can buy the zgemma 2s box that is already set with open vix and all other things needed...I have a newcamd line i want to use on it..

HI
Tried to buy the Zgemma s2 used the TECH150NOV code for the "coupon code" option, it didn't work. I logged in too.
its my 6th box but I have used the voucher only once before.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi i bought a box of your website but when i tried to flash it was flashing...does your box come already flashed..Help needed

Back