Buying a new Apple Iphone

pjsmoothie

Hi all just wanted to share some info for anyone who is thinking of buying an apple Iphone.
Here is a breakdown of cost and deals from various providers.
From dearest to cheapest based on 3G 8G

Orange
Phone Cost = £99
Cost Per Month = £25
Freebies= 75 mins + 125 text
Term= 24 Months
Total overall Cost = £699

O2 Option 1
Phone Cost = £59
Cost Per Month = £35
Freebies= 300 mins + unlimited text & internet
Term= 18 Months
Total overall Cost = £689

O2 Option 2
Phone Cost = £99
Cost Per Month = £30
Freebies= 100 mins + unlimited text & internet
Term= 18 Months
Total overall Cost = £639

Vodafone
Phone Cost = Free
Cost Per Month = £25
Freebies= 75 mins + 250 text
Term= 24 Months
Total overall Cost = £600

Tesco
Phone Cost = £222
Cost Per Month = £20
Freebies= 250 mins + unlimited text & internet
Term= 12 Months
Total overall Cost = £462

Or buy a second hand Iphone from Ebay
Phone Cost = av £190
Cost Per Month = £15 (on O2 Online simplicity 15 - iPhone SIM Only )
Freebies= 300 mins + unlimited text & internet
Term= 12 Months
Total overall Cost = £370

Also sky are offering 3 months Sky Sports on iphone

cheers for that i was thinking of getting one but im on 3 network and stuck til december i think with my contract lol!
quite a difference in the deals then!

I'm on 3 at the moment and they do give iphones to select members who threaten to leave, im looking into 3 sims to see if the can offer me a better sim only deal than O2, i don't know anyone with a iphone on 3 though, im sure you can because 3 are 3g.

got a good deal today from 3, 15 pound a month sim only deal
unlimited internet
unlimited text
unlimited 3 to 3 minutes
300 minutes any network
and its a 30 day contract your not tied in for months

ive made enquires via my nephew so ill let you know what he saiys coz i WANT ONE!!! lol! but my contract is until about december me finks! i pay 20 pm with u/n text and internet and 200 mins - dont use them, and i got a nokia e71

you need unlimited internet with Iphone its pretty crap without it. also said they are doing a deal soon, £49 iphone, £25 a month for 18 months

oh cool - i spoke to my nephew and he said yh but thats without a phone and id have to change my number - which i cant do lol ive had it about 20 yrs
so ill wait and see what they come up with. If they dont ill threaten to leave and see what they say lol!
thanks for the info

update - i now have my i4 and on a contract with 3 network for £30 per month and handset only cost me £99 - with something like 5000 minutes and 5000 text and free 3 to 3 calls, free skype etc far cheaper than other networks and a far better deal look up three.co.uk for price comparison

Back