Buying new TV for IPTV

sambhi92

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new TV and was wondering what make is the best for me to side load apps such as IPTV smarters and various other IPTV apps?

Looking to load the app directly on the TV to make it as easier as possible. Sure this has been done elsewhere, just so many brands out there just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new TV and was wondering what make is the best for me to side load apps such as IPTV smarters and various other IPTV apps?

Looking to load the app directly on the TV to make it as easier as possible. Sure this has been done elsewhere, just so many brands out there just wondering what peoples opinions are.

Thanks
I have a philips tv with android mate

Don't shoot me but why not just get a firestick or a decent android box save on money as how long are apps going to last on smart TV's especially iptv apps lol but any android TV or LG or Samsung
I agree with baz - also the TVs just dont have the memory to cope with larger lists/epg. SIPTV really struggles, certainly on the LGs if you have a large list.

So if say you only have a couple of apps on your LG will that help the app to be stronger as iv got quite a good few apps on one of my LG’s and it runs the iptv app great,but on my 4 year old LG tv iv only put on 2 apps one being the iptv app and it’s struggling.the first LG it’s 6 months old ,same supplier,so it’s not his end,thanks.

TeaTV works really well on a Mac, no ads but I mostly download and put them on a USB stick to play on the TV. On Android, hmmmmmm, although using my Pi-Hole seems to block all the ads. Didn't seem to work so well with Ad-Block for some reason. F****ng hate adverts :confounded::confounded::confounded:

Back