Buzztv stick won’t connect to server to subsc

Help, I’ve got a buzz tv stick, had it about 2 yrs but now won’t connect to anyone’s server to get a sub. Can get Netflix Disney etc but won’t connect to subscribe to a supplier. Rebooted, checked for updates

Help, I’ve got a buzz tv stick, had it about 2 yrs but now won’t connect to anyone’s server to get a sub. Can get Netflix Disney etc but won’t connect to subscribe to a supplier. Rebooted, checked for updates
It’s running android 9.0 right?

It could possibly be a video codec issue but if it’s android it should be fine. Is it a BuzzTV ST4000

I found that buzz didn’t like re direct urls are you trying user and pass or Mac or m3u
It could possibly be a video codec issue but if it’s android it should be fine. Is it a BuzzTV ST4000
video codec has nothing to do with it not connecting to a server

I found that buzz didn’t like re direct urls are you trying user and pass or Mac or m3u

video codec has nothing to do with it not connecting to a server
That’s why I said in my next message it’s probably a native player that’s he’s using and thats probably what the issue is, so on the way to what you said.

PM us your mac and serial number from the reverse of your stick or via server menu their you will see the original mac.

Back