C line ?

Gindo

Ok ive got the zgemma star 2s its all working but for my CCam.cfg , I have not got a clue where or how to put this on my box , ive installed the mtpockets version every thing is ok
plz can someone tell me how step by step guide , update got Dreambox control center found my file where do I put my CCcam.cfg in ??
Thanks
gindo

Last edited:
Code:
http://dreambox.hemertje.com/index.php/en/faq/85-dreambox-control-center
Hope its okay to post ths link if not admin please remove...
thought it would be simpler than explaining how to ftp ccam cfg.

It depends on the image your using
openvix=ETC
openatv=USR/KEYS

Last edited:
Hi dummer , do I have to change anything to the CCcam.cfg file once ive put in the folder ETC =c ? im using openatv mtpockets version ,how do I activate or find my file ?/
Thanks

no you dont put it in ETC thats for vix image..
using openatv config file goes as is if you have a pre made file into USR then into KEYS..
you may find a sample config file there already as one is inserted by installing a ccam this can be deleted once yours goes in.

Last edited:
also trying to do this now. Have free to air channels and trying to get the line on.

Do I have to connect the zgemma to my laptop via ethernet cable to get it to show up?

I've flashed on sucmnse's image and done everything up to putting the line in.

also trying to do this now. Have free to air channels and trying to get the line on.

Do I have to connect the zgemma to my laptop via ethernet cable to get it to show up?

I've flashed on sucmnse's image and done everything up to putting the line in.

you need a ftp programe like dreambox control centre or filzilla

Hi dummer ,ive put it in usr then keys only mine in there filezilla so how do I activate it or find it on the zgemma star box ??

Last edited:
I have dreambox control centre and i'm trying to connect to the box...i think !

I've got ip address of the box selected but can't see any options to put files into...am i missing something?

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ----------

It has come up a few times saying:

"Error 10057 in function Send
Socket is not connected"

if this makes sense

I've got ip address of the box selected but can't see any options to put files into...am i missing something?

hi mate check the link i posted a few posts before..may help..if you not seeing anything then box is not connected.

Tip keep clicking on connect..close warning and click connect again until it connects....ensure your box ip adress is correct..you can help this by clicking on search button it will scan network for all available ips on the network and select your box if it comes up..
dont worry sometimes i have to click connect 10 times to get connected.

Last edited:

drop me a pm if you have teamviewer ill look for you

I got it on lads. Downloaded filezilla and it was dead on then using posts from this and other threads.

Now have all channels up !!

EPG isn't filling out very well though...this sound familiar?

Hi, ive found my CCcam.cfg file in my box its in the files explorer and comes up N *********no.ip.biz ***** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 so where should this go?? anyone

gindo it was for you
its free to use and helps many people like your self

Code:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx

Hi agai lads,

I had all channels working for a brief time last night then all of a sudden they all went black except the FTA ones?? Will I have to re-flash it? Or just the line even?

Re c line

Can someone help ive got the zgemma and it has open atv on it. Ive tried the cline cccam.cfg in var/keys and etc. ive activated the cam in the bix menu. Still cant get it to work. I have now put vix on it but still same cant activate it.

Back