C line ?

i thought cccam had to go to etc,? i read back and for this
" no you dont put it in ETC thats for vix image..
using openatv config file goes as is if you have a pre made file into USR then into KEYS..
you may find a sample config file there already as one is inserted by installing a ccam this can be deleted once yours goes in. "

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
vix image is different as when flashed you need to download your cam via remote on download plugins for clines use cccam2.3.0 or nlines use mgcamd1.38.
clines go into etc.
nlines go into var.keys or looks like usr/keys and 2 files needed mg.cfg and newcamd.list.
with vix not supported dont online update.

C line

I have tried both these location

Etc
Var/keys

Still no luck the camd is active but im still not getting no joy

I am using open vix, the can is running. Do i have to define the location.

Does your line begin with a C or N? Make sure you are not running to cams and if it begins with a C then your file must be CCcam.cfg. Did you use a VIX image by Sucmnsee, this has everything set up for you if you are using an N line

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ----------

*2 Cams

Yes im using that image but i have a C line not N line. Still having no joy i have had the dreambox before and skybox f5s never had this much trouble

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

Yes I am using the VIX image by Sucmnsee. I have just checked in usr/soft cams and there was a file name mgcam so I deleted it. If i go into Menu, Setup Softcams, Softcams manager there is nothing active. If I go into the TSPanel, Softcams I have both CCcam 2.2.1 and CCcam 2.3.0, I have 2.2.1 Active in green. It says here no ECM INFO. I have pressed yellow and gone to remote box and defined the location. Still no joy, what is it I am missing. I am using a C line not a N line. Cams are installed cccam.cfg is in ETC. I have deleted anything in VAR/KEYS. Did you use a VIX image by Sucmnsee When

Your file in etc meeds to be exactly CCcam.cfg (not all lowercase) The cam that needs to be active is 2.3.0. In your softcams folder using DCC is there 2.3.0. If not you need to install it and start the cam. Then reboot the box. If you install teamviewer I may be able to help you remotely

I put cccams ipk file on temp folder& the cccam.cfg with my cline into var/ect
then menu , setup , vix , install local ext , reboot

menu , setup system , softcam , softcam manager disable mcand enable ccam ,start also igo into tspanel softcam enabled it here as well

ron

Can someone help ive got the zgemma and it has open atv on it. Ive tried the cline cccam.cfg in var/keys and etc. ive activated the cam in the bix menu. Still cant get it to work. I have now put vix on it but still same cant activate it.

CCcam.cfg needs to be in etc

I have now installed the CCCAM 2.2.1 Plugin and have a CCCAM info menu appearing under menu setup softcam. But still no joy

Back