GrogBuild cable channels not listed/loading

Hi grog, made some major gaffe here, got freerange loading ok, I’m only interested in cable, no iptv, but can’t get any channels up, just a load of random foreign channels. Also not sure how to select cam, I use mgcam, or where/how to input cam line details. Any advice much appreciated as always

Hi grog, made some major gaffe here, got freerange loading ok, I’m only interested in cable, no iptv, but can’t get any channels up, just a load of random foreign channels. Also not sure how to select cam, I use mgcam, or where/how to input cam line details. Any advice much appreciated as always
Press Menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Delete Bouquets

Once deleted select Providers and make sure only Virgin UK is set to yes and your NetID is correctly set, if freesat and/or sky are listed ensure they are disabled. Now press the green button.

Now select Run scan.

Once finished press exit until you are out of the menu system and check the epg by pressing epg button.

If all looks ok, exit out of the epg and enter 509 to get sky sports new on. If it comes on then your cam is running OK, if not press the menu button and select Infopanel -> Softcam Panel, make sure cam 1 is set to mgcamd and cam2 is 'not set' and then press the green button to restart it.

Thanks grog, tried that, seemed ok but epg still only showing FTA TV D ASTRA
Also, I don’t have a soft cam panel in Infopanel
That sounds like Grogbuild FreeRange has not installed correctly.

When did you install it?

What box are you using?

If you press menu and select Information -> About you will see a version number about half way down the page, what does it say.

That sounds like Grogbuild FreeRange has not installed correctly.

When did you install it?

What box are you using?

If you press menu and select Information -> About you will see a version number about half way down the page, what does it say.
its a h2h put on today, version 6.2

strange, the plugins should be installed during setup unless there's a connection issue during the setup process.

So what plugin did you install? ABM or Softcam panel?

strange, the plugins should be installed during setup unless there's a connection issue during the setup process.

So what plugin did you install? ABM or Softcam panel?
I had to install softcam panel and put line on traditional way with FileZilla.
Anyway big thanks as always for your work and your help

Back