cable netids

Can anyone tell me net id for Lancaster? It is listed as Lancaster OM 42653 in the lists but that is not in ABM? Any help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEICESTER: ive had cable boxes {starview, kryptview} in the past and always scanned 6887 recently bought a zgemma couldnt find any channels on this frequency. After many attempts chose to try 6952 and scanned in 600+ channels. looks like they have changed frequency in Leicester area

Network ID: 00012

hi
I have a cline for cable in Ireland. Im in Dublin and picked up 162 channels when did a scan. Is that right? Im on latest vix image
In tuner config are these settings right?

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode enabled
Network ID 00000
Used service scan type Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media Ireland Bruteforce

Then in ABM
Freesat UK no
Horizon IE yes
Horizon IE area 43217 Dublin HD
Virgin UK no

Then i started scan. Anything different I should be doing?
Cheers

i am attemting to setup my box.

i understand the info i need to add is Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952

i have added the 41011 to the network id, and i have changed all the scan EU and scan US to yes as i think i have to. and scan all the QAM to yes and scan sr to yes,

at the bottom though it says scan additional sr 0000 twice. what numbers do i add to this?

oh ok thx, i thought i was one of the sets of numbers listed. Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952

setting up a box for a friend who live in the Oldham area OL42 anyone know which Manchester net id I need to put in the box
Cheers rago

setting up a box for a friend who live in the Oldham area OL42 anyone know which Manchester net id I need to put in the box
Cheers rago

try one of these two Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 666.750 6.887
Manchester 2 NTL ex C&W 41060 666.750 6.952

Please any one have net Id for Cork Ireland . I read earlier posts but it doesn't work foe me . Have line connected but no working channels .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back