Cable to IPTV for E2 Boxes.

I guess with e2istream its best for VOD not live tv as it is free links at the end of the day.

I thought the links were usually down with e2istream but maybe I am wrong.

E2istram works really well you maybe getting confused with the old e2iplayer mate the new e2istram is regularly updated I don't have a problem streaming crap gaffer wants to watch and stuff I like to watch

E2istram works really well you maybe getting confused with the old e2iplayer mate the new e2istram is regularly updated I don't have a problem streaming crap gaffer wants to watch and stuff I like to watch

Ye probably right been long time since I used IPTV player/e2iplayer.

So live tv free streams work as good as streams for shows and films on e2istream?

Will try to install the IPK file I think it is via filezilla or putty and try it. But main concern I have is box freezing. As had added skins, picons and some other plugins/addons which kept freezing the box.

IPTV is no way near reliable to enjoy viewing. I’d suggest biting the bullet and paying for legit make you negotiate a good deal. Other options for sport included shared logins

Still can't get this bloody EPG working.

Am I getting crossed wires here ?

Got bouquets, got all channels in right sections, sport, films, Hd, 3pm etc but no program detail. Not even now and next.

Tried lots of things, ends up either blank or fills the detail with the same info no matter what channel ?

Am I trying to pull the info in from Rytec to fill my providers channel list using Jedi ?

Or should my provider be supplying the channel details ?

Bit Confused.Com :unsure:

In epg importer do you see your provider in sources and ticked?

20190803_160048.jpg

Also in jedi when creating playlist set use Rytec UK epg yes and tick the Rytec sources in epg importer unless using crossepg you shouldn't need to tick Rytec uk.

20190803_160226.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, done all that, I think ....... I must be close but just can't seem to get it right, will have another go, it must be something simple that i'm
missing, just can't work out what it is though.

So am I right thinking my supplier gives me the channel lists and Rytec fills in the EPG details ?

The plugin will try to add uk epg into uk iptv. Your provider may have epg aswel so tick both in epg importer and run manual import. If this still doesn't work probably best reporting to KiddaC as you may have odd channel names the plugin isn't picking up.

Back