CAM ISSUE

Hi there

I wonder if anyone can help. My mgcamd_1.38rl is not seeing the line. Now I have a box downstairs from the same provider so I know it’s not that. That box works fine. My box is seeing the internet and I can play from the play series so I know the net works. Also LAN green light is on. Bouquets are up to date. Stopped the cam and started the cam and still nothing. Just says no new ecm info. Providers config files are up to date also.Also my bouquets is up to date 3.1. Really out of ideas. Even the provider who is normally really good hasn’t responded so not sure he know what to do. Wondered if anyone else has this issue before.

Did you run a network test and all green ticks.
Is this an old or new line type CWS in newcamd.list

Did you run a network test and all green ticks.
Is this an old or new line type CWS in newcamd.list
Hi there thanks so much for the response. Ok so I got 5 greens on the test. It’s a line Iv had for a while now. Seems to be ok on the box down stairs. Unless that’s a different line. Really out of ideas.

No it’s not been flashed. To be honest Iv not touched the thing. I had to update providers but that was successful. Ran scans again and switched off from back again etc etc.

Crazy it’s driving me bananas.

Double check to make sure you've entered the correct line details, if all is correct I suggest you request a test line from another provider.

Why don't you just copy the newcamd.list and mg_cfg file from the working box and add to your new box with file
zilla

If its not a multiroom line, it wont allow two devices to connect simoultaneously, check with your provider that this is allowed.
Try upstairs box downstairs and vice- versa

Back