HD51 4K Cam Not Starting

Hi All
I have got a Mutant HD51 with OpenATV installed and the slyk skin.
The softcams have been installed and are there, but when I go into softcam panel arrow right and select oscam_ atv 1.2 11214 and press green to start cam it says cam is starting but back in softcam panel it says no cam 1 active.
What am I doing wrong to get the cam started ?

Have you got the right one installed.....I know when I installed mine it was from linuxsat pannel and it was 4k oscam and then choose a certain one can't remember as I'm in work atm. ...if you can install linuxsat pannel that will help you out...join linuxsat . com and download it and ftp to the box. ...makes things easier. ..if will check later on what oscam it is :)

Update on oscam. ..ok from linuxsat pannel go to ARM 4k then I've chosen openatv oscam 11278
Then it's a case of entering your details through your pc....I have no doubt that you know all that
Hope that will help you out mate as I know how frustrating it can be. ...:(y):

Hi willo. .just out of interest what is the link please as always looking to progress with my setup..

Thanks neaf

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-11329-linuxsat_openatv_armv7ahf-vfp-neon

I'm not sure if there's a newer one out there? I tend to update the binary once the base package has installed.
I don't use ATV that often. ViX has the softcam manager pre-installed.

Hi willo thanks for shedding some light on that.. so I can update this cam on open atv6.0 or basically any image ie. Vix etc..

Thanks neaf

Is there mg cam for this on mutant hd51. Also when I tried to flash, error during flashing, can't think what I was doing wrong
You've answered your own question.
If it didn't flash, you're using old cams.
If it flashes you'll have new cams.
What error?

I did get it to flash last week end, mgcam didn't work. So tired different image, still won't work.

But looking at giving this image another go, but as stated, gets errors on flash

I did get it to flash last week end, mgcam didn't work. So tired different image, still won't work.

But looking at giving this image another go, but as stated, gets errors on flash
What image is on the box now willobuild ?

Back