Can’t get iptv to work on firestick

mollie38

Hi
I have tried all day yesterday to try and get iptv to work on my firestick have got the iptv app paid for it got a months trial for iptv and cannot get it to work, it works fine on my pc through vlc get all the channel but wont work upstairs, keep getting check playlist No 1 URL and connect failed how come i can get it to work o the pc and not the firestick its so frustrating where am i going wrong ?

Regards
Mollie

Is ur firestick connected to internet and are u using the smart iptv app or perfect player. If ur using smart iptv app u have to go into the smart iptv website n add ur mac and sub in the external link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Yes it’s connected to the internet and I am using smart iptv app yesterday when I went onto ther iptv website and when I clicked to activate it came up as incorrect MAC address what’s getting me is it works on the pc on the vlc media player, but not the firestick

On pc and vlc player u dnt need a mac address so it will work. Make sure u got the right mac address frm the smart iptv app. And make sure u put : in between the digits otherwise it will say incorrect mac or incomplete address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried that many times yesterday, even my son in law tried it for me and said everything I done was correct even got in touch with the gentleman who i got the months sub off he said contact the iptv app as there maybe a fault on it, would it be worth trying to uninstalling it and downloading it again see if that works

Try a different app. Wouldn't recommend siptv for firestick really. Try Perfect player or doing it through Kodi. If you are adamant you want to do it on siptv then it is likely you are using the wrong mac address (where are you getting it from?) or you are using the wrong url.

power off the firestick, wait a minute or two, restart firestick and open smart iptv app, type the mac address shown in the app into siptv website with your m3u url and it'll come up 'url added, restart the app'

if it doesn't say this, either your smart iptv trial has finished or you've typed something incorrectly

Got it working, what I did was uninstall the iptv player and just reinstalled it again, deleted the playlist and entered it again unplugged the firestick and hey presto all working, thank you to you all for your help much appreciated

I found out when using stb emu that the mac address you use is on the app not the firesticks wireless address in some cases they send you one to re enter in the stb emu app settings

Back